Did we run off LdyLunatic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been wondering about those lunies meself.
hope all is well

there on vacation and should return in the next few days.....

something about a new canoe and fish'n ;)

HGB said:
there on vacation and should return in the next few days.....

something about a new canoe and fish'n ;)

Thanks HGB. They are valued members at both sites. IMHO ;)

HGB got it right....we were off camping and stayed longer than planned....it was a very nice break from the daily :cool:

thanks for the concern SmokinMom ...i guess you truely are a Mom...a worrier ;) :)

HGB said:
no problem, and yes they are :D

grow on

they are both off their rockers and a tad crazy...i bet they didn't even go camping...they were probably getting psych evaluations :eek: :D

they?? both sites?? canoe?? deep sea fishing?? thar was an alert couple of days ago in georgia straight about a crazy couple getting towed out to sea in a canoe after they hooked a sperm whale....hhhmmmm

Were the Lunatics missing again? One has to be careful about camping where they live. Lots of "nature" out there. Big bears for one! :eek: can we all say "lunatic ala mode" Mmmm! Tastes like chicken!

I know they own a digi'. You'd think, "if" they were truely camping(and not at a psychological evaluation) they would have some beautifull photos to share..;)

Hick said:
I know they own a digi'. You'd think, "if" they were truely camping(and not at a psychological evaluation) they would have some beautifull photos to share..;)

Unless they are "nudist" campers. :eek:

Latest posts

Back