Didn't get what I ordered from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower
Reaction score
I ordered two stains the FRUIT BASKET FEMINIZED COMBO PACK and the PINEAPPLE EXPRESS FEMINIZED. I was suppose to get 10 free seeds with the purchase which would have been 20 seeds total. I only got 15 and only 3 seeds of the fruit basket. I contacted them today, I will see if they contact me within the 48 hour time period. P1040853.JPG
P1040853.JPG

Wellsir ... the 48 hours is up and I haven't heard anything from this seed bank.

Curious too. Mistakes happen, it's all about how they are corrected that matters.

I know some awesome American seed banks if you're interested let me know

rocbudinc.com DC SEED EXCHANGE Mephisto genetics. And the seed cellar. Just Google search those names

I will have to do a lot of research on the bank before I do any more ordering. I got an email from them telling me to check my spam for their response. I told them I don't have a spam folder all the mail comes through and why didn't they put a copy of the email they claim to have sent in the one I received. Sounds like the run a round to me.

The Amsterdam seed center is listed a a very relatable seed shop. Amsterdam marijuana seeds. Marijuana seeds NL and a few others are listed at rip off. They send bad seeds hemp seeds or no seeds. Always check seedfinder. To see a good bank from a rip off. Sorry guy.

Latest posts

Back