Diesel Growers !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cincy boy

Growing Growing...Gone
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to get some new seeds for my indoor grow next month and I'm really intrested in these Diesel crosses. My question is does anyone have experience with growing and smoking any of them. none of my buddies have grown any and there kinda gonna be going off my word and smoke If you can tell me which Strain,Breeder/Site and any problems you may have had....And we cant forget how the smoke was........Thanks in advance,
Cincy

we've run Barney's Farm Red Diesel a couple of times with good success. short, compact and flavorful. gives a throaty indica buzz which younger folks seem to like more than older folks.

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
we've run Barney's Farm Red Diesel a couple of times with good success. short, compact and flavorful. gives a throaty indica buzz which younger folks seem to like more than older folks.

ive been waiting for it to come back in stock forever :chuck:

I never grew any strains but I smoked some sour D a couple months ago. Pretty dank smoke, but I didn't like it enough to want to grow it. JMO.

World of seeds new york 47=nycd & ak47 got one at 5 weeks and hav no complaints very nice yeild and the way she fills in fat smell is a little grapefruit old oil fuel smell for it being a free seed from the tude I love it should b smokin it for christmas thank u attitude

There are a few different strains of SD, the ones that smell like grapefruit are no way as good as the diesely smelling strain which is hard to come by BUT if you can get your hands on it grow it! Its a fairly prolific producer and has a real nice enjoyable buzz, when you think its ready let it go 1 more week and you'll be real happy.

I love my Sour Diesel...the strain I grew is actually New York Power Diesel (Sativa Seedbank) It does have a diesel-y taste to it, the high is very complex, by that I mean it takes you many places in your mind. It is also one of my favorite sensual strains...I'm just sayin'...! :D

I can't tell you how it smokes but the Dinafem Diesel I am growing is great. I had problems with heat and cold but it still is doing great. I would definately recommend this strain.

Cincy, check dinafems D. Heard great things

Latest posts

Back