diesel ryder Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgerunner

Reaction score
Grew some diesel ryder this year outdoors for seed had a successful grow. Lots of seeds the problem is they will not pop as in sprout. had them in a wet paper towel for 7 days finally had to lightly squeeze them till they cracked after a few moe days they sprouted. Is there any way to make them sprout easiker I hate to damage seeds trying to get them to sprout.:holysheep:

Hello Ridge :)

How old are they and how have you stored them?

:peace:

How long did they go..( pollen to harvest) and also do ya recall the germ on the Mother and father plant...maybe a longer germ time...how many did ya try germ? I do like 50...and 24 hrs later I have sprots for my snadwhich:aok: good luck my friend

take care and be safe:48:

Whats up hippy,

They are 1.5 months old they were dried in a bowl for 3 weeks (open air) since then they have been stored in a zip lock bag

These were grown outdoors I dusted 2 plants got 150 seeds. they were grown late in the season had to pull them before frost

How was the smoke and what was the yield from them? I assume you didn't pollinate all your girls?

the smoke was very good up high. very friendly talkative high the yield I averaged 1/4 oz a plant but remember these were outdoor grow during sept, oct, nov decreasing daylight hours. I belive the yield will increase next spring. I gave a friend some seeds . he planted them in soil took up to 3 weeks for some of them to break the ground. he is growing these indoors. Out of the 10 origional seeds all 10 poped 7 females 3 males. I rate the high a 8 of 10. I only pollinated 2 females .

you could try scuffing them in a matchbox with a piece of fine grit sandpaper in the bottom of it. Put the seeds in the matchbox, and give it a few shakes. I have not personally done this, but I have read about it, and know of a few that have done this with some success.

edit i cant get them on the tude. There always out must be good stuff.

I had the same problem. I made some auto ak seeds from my last indoor, but they wouldn't germ until I dried them for six, or seven weeks total. They were dried and cured with the buds, then it took two more weeks till most started to germ. I gave ten to my buddy to test, but he couldn't get any of them to germ. We tried everything, paper towels, scratching, soaking, and soil. Then we dumped out all of them and sorted them for the biggest, most mature. But, I left them out that week. The one's we took that day wouldn't germ, but a week later 8 of 10 off of that same table germed. On a hunch he took some of the one's he'd tried to germ earlier, and now, after sitting out a couple of weeks on his dresser, they all germed.Case closed for us. Also, some seeds need a freeze to become viable.

Hope this helps.

DatSpicNNegroNJewGotToDie said:
looks like good seeds

Wow....nice user name...I don't see it causing any problems around here....:eek:

Anyone want to do an over under on how many posts be being banned?

He's been reported twice. I'm guessing about...hmmm.....lets start with 50.

all the mods are offline sooo. yeah i say 30 $$

Another report but sometimes the Mods are out living life so give it time.

Back to the valid subject..... HIE and 4u2 and anyone else..... how long are your drying your seeds?

I let seeds dry in the open on a plate for 2 weeks after being taken out of the already dried and cured buds. Then I package them in a plastic bag, and put in a dark place for storage. I use a metal candy tin.

Latest posts

Back