different strains in one aeroflo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerseydro

Reaction score
i have an aeroflo2 36 site system 4x4 2 600w hps\mhlights i was wonderin if i could grow 3 or 4 different strains at the same time in it my plan is
10fem-blueberry dutchpassion 8-9weeksflowering
10fem-hawian snow greenhouse 11 weeksflowering
10fem-southernlights delta 9 10 weeksflowering
6fem-bc god bud bc bud depot 8-9 weeks flowering
or
6fem bcbubblegum bc seedking 7-9weeksflowering
i would like to harvest a few weeks apart so i chose a few shorter flowering and some longer ones not to overwhelm myself at harvest time is this a good idea or do i got to make up my mind on a single strain which is not going to be easy any advice would be greatly appreciated im growin from feminized-seed no clones available to me at moment

The only way I see you fitting tha many in your room is to find mothers and take clones. Flower directly after rooted. The only issue with the different strains is some may be more sensitive to nutes than others, but that shouldnt be a big deal. 36 full grown plants in a 4x4 area would be impossible to deal with though (IMHO). I grow in a 3.5x3.5 until i finish my new room and the most full grown plants I have had in there is 7 and that was packed. I now have 5 females in there and they are kinda smooshed now. For example, once one of my girls stretched she became 3 wide. I would try to work with clones in that area, thats what I'm doing next.

thats what i thought but cheebacheeba got 30 in the 30 site? he got 28 good oness so mi figure my numbers are 30 out of 36 woud beexpected 33 or beter would be great though:cool: how r u growin urs prob not aeroponicaly aeroponics are supposedly the super producer realy fast and really expensive but you get the $$$ in the results when u pay more u get more uget what u pay 4 but i dont know yet and i hope i heard right

jerseydro said:
thats what i thought but cheebacheeba got 30 in the 30 site? he got 28 good oness so mi figure my numbers are 30 out of 36 woud beexpected 33 or beter would be great though:cool: how r u growin urs prob not aeroponicaly aeroponics are supposedly the super producer realy fast and really expensive but you get the $$$ in the results when u pay more u get more uget what u pay 4 but i dont know yet and i hope i heard right

Aeroponics is also much more tempermental. You should consider 'flushing' during your last 2 weeks also, with so many different flowering schedules. Once you get going, I would advise 'making buddies' with Cheeba, as he has done the research obviously.

Good Luck

I do soil and ebb & flow. Still working out my ebb & flow system to make sure it works right. I will be doing clones in it only though. All my mothers will be kept in soil. Good luck with that many plants in that area. Is this your first grow?

Whats up man,
Do you only have a 4x4 area to grow in or were you refering to the AeroFlo being 4x4? If that is your area size, I would advise not getting that system. Too many plants. You wouldnt be able to walk around the plants to inspect them and such. Look at my grow Journal when I first started, then look at it in the first week of bloom. Tons of room to go around the growing chamber.
As far as the strains, you will be stuck by not being able to go over your weakest strains ppm tolerance. If you did you would see your weakest strain get nute burn and such. Not good. But has worked for me so far. I had a bout with that problem in the begining, but I caught it quickly and eradicated it.
In this kind of system things can go downhill in a few hours. You have to stay on top of it and do alot of research. Hit me up if you have a question.

jerseydro said:

Aeroponics is in no way more expensive then any other setup after starting costs.

my actuall room is 8x12 so i got plenty of space the system is 4x4 i thought about the nutes thats was my main concern i have somone with experiance with other hydro systems gonna be there teaching me hands on and watchin them constantly when im at work im doin research on the differenty strains i dont know what stains im goin to pick yet anyone have any thoughts on my list thanks for your help everyone
by the way it is my first grown that im actually gonna have my hands on but my friend had 20+sucessful ones he never tried aeroflo2 systems though but i think im in pretty good hands
if at first you dont succeed try try again

If you are growing from seed be careful. The areoflo's chambers are all in one, meaning that when you sex your plants and get rid of the males you will also have to get rid of the roots. Which might be too late cause the roots will be entangled together.. Just a thought. I grow from clones therefor eliminating that problem.

**** ur right thats a really good point i didnt even think of that but im using feminized seeds so i hope i dont gety any males but i definatley gonna look for that though catch it early clones would be great but its not a possibility

Good Luck Dro... Hit me up if you need a hand and dont forget to share the knowledge you've learned...

Oh your area isnt 4x4 ok, that makes a differance. I would consider the male issue cheeba was talking about. Any way you go, good luck and much green mojo

Latest posts

Back