Different types of Marijuana !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all know that Different types of Marijuana have diff High - Low, But what about the Toxicity, Do that differ too ????
Never heard of toxic weed and I smoke a lot of it. Maybe something that was treated. I smoked something really green in the 70s that was kinda crazy but I don’t think it was weed. I couldn’t see myself in the mirror when I was getting ready to go out to the dance party so I opted to stay at home and stare at the wall…

bummer man…..

we smoked crushed up seeds and stems in a corncob pipe back in the day
I have been there as well. When you are 13 or 14 years old and you bought a $5 bag with rolled up pennies, seeds, stems, Paraquat or bong scrapings were not out of the question. Tried to catch a buzz off of catnip and Harvey’s Bristol Cream when I was in 7th grade. It didn’t work…

Mexican brick came complete with stems and seeds. Today I would throw it in the trash.
Back in the 70’s and early 80’s, the supply of ‘pot’ would dry up around election time every year. Politicians trying to look like they were going something then after they got in office, it was back to the status quo. I remember brick weed though. You could smoke a quarter ounce and catch a light buzz(probably from oxygen deprivation)…

A long time ago I bought a 1/4 pound of brick weed from some rednecks in Bristol Oklahoma and it turned out to be some of the strongest weed I’d ever smoked

it was hard , like a brick of hash

i was running an Albertsons store in Owasso Oklahoma , Garth Brooks and his old lady shopped there late at night and I got to talk to him a couple of times , good dude ……it was late at night and just me and a cashier to,close the store , around midnight , and Garth and Trisha Yearwood came in with a couple of body guards and did some shopping..

I sacked his groceries and chopped it up a bit with him and then I offered to carry out his groceries…

he said no thanks , he had a couple of helpers , so as he was going out the door I hollered at him to please bring his cart back when he was finished..

we both had a good laugh over that

anyway , I made the mistake of smoking some of that brick weed during my break…I would go into one of the coolers and toke up , it had really good ventilation

when I came out of the cooler I was as lost as a goose in a hail storm…couldn’t for the life of me figure out what I was supposed to be doing

at closing time , I had to count all the monies and put the cash in the safe…we are talking 20-30 thousand bucks….it wasn’t easy but I got er done

from then on , before I smoked at work again , I got a clipboard and wrote down my plan of action for the evening so when I came out of the cooler , I just looked at my clipboard and knew exactly what to do

so yeah , every once in awhile one can get some real good brick weed….

Latest posts

Back