Different types of Marijuana !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big when I was 15 I worked at McDonald’s. I was the muscle. They would have me hike downstairs to the deep freezer to get patties, nuggets, or fries. I would use the conveyer to bring boxes back up top, but it was very slow. The manager was was impatient and would tell me to carry the boxes up the stairs we didn’t have time for the conveyer.

Didnt take long for me to become annoyed and start taking my sweet ass time in the deep freezers. I would sit behind a shelf and if anyone came looking I’d hear the push lock get whacked and I’d stand up with a box in my hands.😂

plenty of times I was in there 10-15 min and I realized I could smoke a bowl in here and even hide my pipe. At -30 nothing smells. All moisture is crystallized in the air 🙏

Safe to say that job didn’t last long anyways. I never should have gave up lawn mowing to “get a real job.” 🤣 Coming home sweaty with cash in hand is infinitely better then coming home with empty hands smelling like low grade grease.

What do you think seeds stems ,branches to weed ratio was .
For me it was $20 oz weed I think at least 80% weed ... too long ago
I don’t like talking about schwagg, bammer, dirt weed, Mexican, red hair, pretendo, brick weed, raid weed, gas weed…it has many names but there is only one name that sticks in my head: Trouble.

whenever I messed with that garbage weed here in SoCal in the late 90’s I had problems or got in trouble. Big trouble. School, cops, Mexican gangsters, and that’s not even talking about the headaches from the bug sprays, mildew or gasoline vapors.

once I moved on to”chronic” I never had those problems again. Smoking schwagg is like going to a dive bar drinking natural ice from a tap pretending like you were mature and had any class, where smoking chronic was like ordering a scotch at a country club. Lmao ok that’s a tad over the top but you know what I’m saying 😝

dirt weed brought everyone in the neighborhood together, including gangsters smuggling it from Mexico and tweekers looking to rob your shed.

I don’t like talking about schwagg, bammer, dirt weed, Mexican, red hair, pretendo, brick weed, raid weed, gas weed…it has many names but there is only one name that sticks in my head: Trouble.

whenever I messed with that garbage weed here in SoCal in the late 90’s I had problems or got in trouble. Big trouble. School, cops, Mexican gangsters, and that’s not even talking about the headaches from the bug sprays, mildew or gasoline vapors.

once I moved on to”chronic” I never had those problems again. Smoking schwagg is like going to a dive bar drinking natural ice from a tap pretending like you were mature and had any class, where smoking chronic was like ordering a scotch at a country club. Lmao ok that’s a tad over the top but you know what I’m saying 😝

dirt weed brought everyone in the neighborhood together, including gangsters smuggling it from Mexico and tweekers looking to rob your shed.
That was also a while ago. I can say I have been smoking good weed for at least 44 years or so

Back in the 70’s and early 80’s, the supply of ‘pot’ would dry up around election time every year. Politicians trying to look like they were going something then after they got in office, it was back to the status quo. I remember brick weed though. You could smoke a quarter ounce and catch a light buzz(probably from oxygen deprivation)…
I remember getting some pretty good weed in the 70s and 80s and 35.00 an oz too.

We got some good weed too. Thai stick was my favorite but some Hawaiian, some California sinsemilla, something called Santa Marta Red, a bunch of others but mostly seedy brick weed. some girl I went to school with once broke out what she called ‘Indica bud’. I think it was 78 or 79(8th grade). First I’d ever seen that.

After cleaning the stems and seeds out I seem to remember getting pretty high in the late 60's and early 70's. Of course we were smoking a lot more then and taking huge rips. I would go trough an oz every week. Mostly I remember good times passing left. ha ha. Today I smoke mostly alone in the privacy of my house. Things are much different today but I still love my smoke.

I remember when I was young getting a oz and cleaning the whole thing at once. Sometimes rolling the whole thing up. I was lucky to have a older Brother who worked in a restaurant in the city.I was introduced to great weed ,thai stick and hash and rock and roll

I remember when I was young getting a oz and cleaning the whole thing at once. Sometimes rolling the whole thing up. I was lucky to have a older Brother who worked in a restaurant in the city.I was introduced to great weed ,thai stick and hash and rock and roll
We were getting opiated hash for about a month when I was in 9th grade. It was really dark brown until exposed to air then blackened up. Kicked like a mule. Problem was we didn’t know it was addictive. We all felt like we had the flu when the supply dried up.

We were getting opiated hash for about a month when I was in 9th grade. It was really dark brown until exposed to air then blackened up. Kicked like a mule. Problem was we didn’t know it was addictive. We all felt like we had the flu when the supply dried up.
I loved hash ,I loved smoking it and eating it

Have you tried dry ice hash? Easiest way to get mounds of keif. No drying. I got about 10 grams out of my last grows trim out of a 3x3 tent in about a half an hour. Too powerful for my wife. Trippy stuff.

I loved the 70's. Got hash all the time love my hash. Hopefully I'll get a lot of keif with the phono's I'm growing then I'll make some good hash.

Have you tried dry ice hash? Easiest way to get mounds of keif. No drying. I got about 10 grams out of my last grows trim out of a 3x3 tent in about a half an hour. Too powerful for my wife. Trippy stuff.
we used to do a wet trim and all the keif sticking to our gloves I smoked and knocked the crap of seasoned folks

Latest posts

Back