digital ballast super lumen .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
Does anyone use this feature? I'm running 1k eye thunder xxl hood... Thank you. ..

Also any thoughts on the dual arc eye hort bulb? ?...Tech

I use that feature when I am in bloom and wanna just have as much light as possible. I run hortilux bulbs and wanted that dual arc light but it was $200 so I opt for the regular HPS Bulb. I am hoping to pick up the Hortilux Blue MH Bulb at end of the week.

I'm with stank. I would sometimes run on super lumens in later flowering when the plants were at their largest. The thought is that it would give mbetter penetration. Don't really know if it did or not, but I too like to give the flowering plants as much light as they can use.

Ditto on the bulb. I figured I could actually buy an entire 600W setup (hood, digi ballast, HPS and MH bulbs) cheaper than I could buy a dual arc bulb.

Don't waste your money on those uber expensive bulbs. Go here... https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/88101/PX-LU1000.html and buy a few of them. Then replace them every 6 months to a year.

I don't use the super lumen feature on my ballasts but that's only because I don't mess with my ballasts once they are up and running. Switches and moving parts are what usually fail on electronics.

help i need some info on Ballast n HPS bulbs,, whats the best in both ??? or does it matter ??

Best ballast hortilux and or gavita best bulb is double ended 1000 from gavita. Also my opinion.

the dual arch,, is tht the Hortulox ,, thats M/H & HPS in one bulb ???

Latest posts

Back