Digital Cameras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bejohnst

I've been looking at upgrading my digital camera. I'm always looking at awesome pictures shown here on the forum and was wondering what you would recommend for something I can easily take outdoors with me but also takes amazing pictures. I don't want one of those mini ones I don't need something that small. I want to spend around $500 or so but want to obviously get what I pay for so a little more to make it perfect would be worth it to me. So please let me know of any suggestions in cameras you've used or would recommend for my situation. Thanks guys!

bejohnst said:
I've been looking at upgrading my digital camera. I'm always looking at awesome pictures shown here on the forum and was wondering what you would recommend for something I can easily take outdoors with me but also takes amazing pictures. I don't want one of those mini ones I don't need something that small. I want to spend around $500 or so but want to obviously get what I pay for so a little more to make it perfect would be worth it to me. So please let me know of any suggestions in cameras you've used or would recommend for my situation. Thanks guys!
i use the nikon d50 SLR...700$ ish over there where u are but dam its fine..u seen my pics?:D

How is it on durability? I would want to take this skiing or hiking and I'm not sure if an SLR would stand up to it. What do you think?

Latest posts

Back