digital ph meter/pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have the same ppm pen from milwaukee, when you calibrate it use a 1000 calibration fluid and bring it to a hundred on the meter, then test your water with it to see how much ppm is in your water then add your nutrient to get the desired amount of nute that you want, just remember to subtract the amount your water has in it, also have the ph pen, both are good pens for us, if you want info on the pen go to progressive growth web site and read about the pen, hope this helps! bye for now jr:)

i use a blue lab,the best.i had a milwaukee instruments and it sucked.i also had a hanna and it broke after a couple months.the blue lab is expensive but dead on and not so touchy.

andy52 i agree with you. i have settled on bluelab for my ph meter and i also use a combined EC/CF/ppm meter by them also. best meters i've come across.

hmm think il invest in those models for my ph ,cf/ec,im just using cheap models but i guess its a better more confident feeling with the more expensive items:)

Latest posts

Back