Dinafem WW & purple power x maroccan new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowinthatloud

Reaction score
Setting up my next grow starting from seeds..

Dinafem White Widow
Purple Maroc..hybrid from purple power female x maroccan male
Afgahni. some freebies.

will be growing in neutral soil with fox farm nutes, Grow big, tiger bloom an beastie blooms. seed starter then to 6" jiffy pot then to 3 gal smart pots.
vegging under T5 2x4 fixture with 8 bulbs. agromax 10,000k ultra blue spectrum bulbs. 2x4 space mylar walls flat white floor, 6" centerfuge an 6" carbon air scrubber. 2x4 flower space 600w HPS temps from 65-75..30-40% RH
think that about covers it! lol
will post pics when i have something to see other then dirt! BtL

sounds like a good start. i would look at the pics of dirt and equipment had you posted them :D

Will set down and vape a bowl while waiting for the show to start. Line-up looks good.

In for the WW, I got a few WWxBB in the ground, males and females

Also have some
Royal Queen special kush #1
Nirvana Bubbleliclious
UFO purple og #18
Seeds to germinate in a couple weeks so i can try to get a continious grow goin..BtL

Off and running, or I should say growing. Good start.

Setting up my next grow starting from seeds..

Dinafem White Widow
Purple Maroc..hybrid from purple power female x maroccan male
Afgahni. some freebies.

will be growing in neutral soil with fox farm nutes, Grow big, tiger bloom an beastie blooms. seed starter then to 6" jiffy pot then to 3 gal smart pots.
vegging under T5 2x4 fixture with 8 bulbs. agromax 10,000k ultra blue spectrum bulbs. 2x4 space mylar walls flat white floor, 6" centerfuge an 6" carbon air scrubber. 2x4 flower space 600w HPS temps from 65-75..30-40% RH
think that about covers it! lol
will post pics when i have something to see other then dirt! BtL

OH YAY! This sounds so similar to one of the first grows I did!!! Can't wait to see the outcome! Looks awesome so far! Good luck bro!

Lookin good! Uh oh confiscated?!? That's never good...hope things work out with your new order. In the past I've gotten beans in a week from attitude if your lookin to get something quick!

im really happy with this T5 fixture the growth is awesome im glad i switched from the 600 MH. im gonna be moving the big girl to the flower room in a couple more days, got some purple og kush an bubblelicious just sprouted so far so good on trying to get this continious grow setup im hoping i can harvest every 2-3 months..thanks..BtL

View attachment 201415grow 068.jpg

View attachment 201415grow 069.jpg

looking good btl

ya not topping but when u pinch off the new growth site and try to get 3 to top is fiming i think, i forget but looking good will be around to watch green gl 2u

i usually just topped the plants a couple times but this works way better plus it takes less time to heal...BtL

Hey BtL,

The technique your referring to is called "FIM" stands for... F*** I Missed, because of the inconsistent results. I've played around with it and it is definitely fun to do. Just curious whats your lighting schedule? I personally run 24/0 for veg but thats just me. Is the one you Fim'd the white widow?

Lookin good man!

the ladies are lookin real good except for my girl on the left, she needed watered yesterday but i was away from the garden so she wilted a little bit..shes about ready to go into the flower room shes mature an ready just waiting a couple days for her to heal up after a little bit of trimming. the girls are loving this T5 lighting wish i would have switched sooner!! Owell live an learn. thankfully no problems to report so far everything has been good since i got over the problems with the jiffy pellets. gonna be ordering some seeds to get a few more plants started in the veg room once i move this girl out, thinking about some Medicanne Trainwreck, Barneys Critical, Humboldt Blue Dream, maybe something from CBD Crew havent decided forsure yet but im looking for something for pain relief since i have some severe back an neck pain. ok i babbled long enough LOL!! thanks for stopping in and checking out my grow..Green MOJO everybody!!BtL

View attachment 201415grow 074.jpg

View attachment 201415grow 075.jpg

Latest posts

Back