dine with technology

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozar

Reaction score
Hi all , its been along time :D , i was in Europe and now im back home , i might start growing soon , right now im waiting for couple of orders , most importantly is the sample soils , ill be growing 2 LoWryder2's FEM , and 2 AK47 FEM , i have some things to clear up before starting my grows , right now i have no love at all , even from my family , because they know i smoke but they dont know i grow , theyr showing me that im a failure in this world because of my failure in college , im failing college because i dont have a successfull batch every month , or maybe because im not serious and in a dream alone .... im sad that ive reached or entered in such status , but let me update u with technology ,

firstly ( :d )

• LG GW990 smart Phone
its a smart phone , which the project was announced for many companies since 2 years ago , its called the Mobline project from moblin.org , its Running Linux Moblin Operating System , it has multi tasking , and so if its linux everything is linux even the system of ur new car :)
lets see the future if moblins goal is to do this . hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9-FAvQKKi4

• 3D Television
Samsung promises soon to make 2d content to be observed by the TV and reprogrammed to make 3d well thats the future , but for now 3d televisions are 3d only when u wear the 3d Glasses , when ur not on glasses its a fuzzy picture like in the theaters.

• Touch TabPads
HP Slate a picture down of a pc pad , and their are from microsoft and Apple aswell , like the Ipad . so the future for students will rely on that writing on having ur library and ur life all in that slate when ur traveling.

• Transparent Displayers
soon we will see this on TV's im not sure if they announced it i dont remember :/ , but having that in the middle of the room would be cool but im wondering if its possible to invert sides with a button :?...

• Wireless ( TouchStone chargers )
a device that can swallow wifi energy and transform it to Power energy , btw , the touchstone charger is diff then wireless charger but i wonder if they will combine :D .
something wrong with youtube :/ im trying to access it but i cant :( but the videos are from CES 2010 ,

heres the photos

This is a Slate PC

LG GW990

Transparent Display

EDIT
offsite images REMOVED

im smoking my last jay of green :( .... now all i can smoke is hash :( however economically because the batch cycle is very expensive .

the orders im waiting for are ( Bio Bizz - All mix Soil ) and ( Ph- Meter )

That transparent display is sweet! Dude don't let grass have that much control over you! Get your priorities straight...if college isn't your cup of tea then find what is...but if you could make a decent living as a pot head, lol...without a risk of living in prison, alot of us would be doing it.

Find what makes you happy and run with it! Don't let family or weed slow you down! Good Luck to you.

What's up, Cro. Glad to see you're back.

Sometimes taking a year off school and working in the real world can be great inspiration to go back to school. And take it from a perennial drop-out: Go back to school.

Be safe out there.

i think school is a waste of time ,work and school is 2 diffrent things.
did u learn ur plants thru books or practical . d:

i might start a business soon and quit college and do some institute studies of specific things , right now things are getting hard i might get married soon and i will have to find a place to live :/ , so i will start in a low atmosphere and later when all is sorted out il be growing 10 plants every 1 month cycle..:)

Welcome back. School is important man. Finish it. If I never would of graduated college, I would still be a banquet cook making fruit platters in the back of the kitchen. We you got your finances straightened out and have the stable life to throw up a grow tent somewhere, awesome.

its a long late reply , i feel im in space again , no i didnt grow , and im falling down the metal because im nearly broke ,. anyways heres the deal

i got fired , no work no school now , but tomorrow im going to get a job and study in an institution , anyways i got engaged on my last job , i might get married this year if not then next year surely=)

whats sad is , i got to quit all of this , if i wont have an autosystem that will help me , or grab ur bags 1 of u and come live with me , i give u accommodation and u make our plants happy =) il use half my sallary to pay of your needs ,. food / patrol / car in my home
setup for tent and all i will make this happen to its extent , if it cost 4000$ for the setup or 8000$ il still pay ,
sorry was dreaming on what i can do but i had to take it out to see if its worth the luck in life to have a heavenly vacation or maybe it might be ur stop whenever u want a vacation=)

Latest posts

Back