Dirty Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
When I cut my plants down and hang them to dry I hang the branches on coat hangers. Unfortunately while doing this I managed to drop a coathanger of freshly cut wet buds right onto a pot of dirt :doh:

This ended up coating the wet buds in dirt and even with a good shaking the dirt remains. Any ideas how to get rid of it without destroying the buds? Trimming will get rid of a lot of it but not all of it. If it was just a branch I wouldn't care but it is at least an ounce of buds like this.
dirty 001.JPG dirty 004.JPG dirty 005.JPG

-SSF-

you have an ounce of budd you dropped?..:rofl: I do this all the time...I find that its best if ya just clip those buds off and send them to me:D..I have this Lighter that burns it off:spit:

Dont worry be Happy..and be safe

:48:

Send to 4u, or save to make hash?

falls off while/after drying.

Isn't THC non soluble in water? Why not give them a gentle rinse and then hang them somewhere with good airflow till they dry? I think some people even water cure their bud....I believe it removes the chlorophyll and improves the taste. I have been smoking Larry OG all day so some or all of this cld be completely wrong....:rolleyes:

Hamster Lewis said:
Isn't THC non soluble in water? Why not give them a gentle rinse and then hang them somewhere with good airflow till they dry? I think some people even water cure their bud....I believe it removes the chlorophyll and improves the taste. I have been smoking Larry OG all day so some or all of this cld be completely wrong....:rolleyes:

Absolutely right. Water won't harm them at all.;)

BBFan said:
Absolutely right. Water won't harm them at all.;)

That's a good idea.

Mine was put it a pillow case and put it in the dryer under fluff.
I like Hamster's better.

Bummer, and if that doesn't work send it to 4U.

pcduck said:
falls off while/after drying.

Thanks duck. Once the buds dried I was able to shake the dirt off. I was going to try the spraying of water to remove excess dirt as suggested but didn't have to. Thank you everyone for the advice. I know this was a noob question but I really never had this happen before.

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
Thanks duck. Once the buds dried I was able to shake the dirt off. I was going to try the spraying of water to remove excess dirt as suggested but didn't have to. Thank you everyone for the advice. I know this was a noob question but I really never had this happen before.

-SSF-

so this meens your not sending them 2me:cry:

Latest posts

Back