Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello friends and those of the New..We are going to do a Group grow useing the strain named.."purple peach" I have around 10 of my own friends going to be shareing as well...Here is what we know of the Beans

[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']purple peach is a male ww/pineapple peach/something crossed with female purple kush

purple peach sounded like a good name donated by the Dank Bank

happy growing to all---looking forward to the show

keep your eyes out for powder mildew---might like to show up around flower time
[/FONT]

[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']Now for those that dont know I grow in a SHed out Back...I run MH and cfl in the veg area and HPS in the flower rooms..My temps are spot on at 77f lights on and 65-70f lights out..[/FONT]
[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']Soaked 12 beans on Wed 2/23
2/24/11 ….11 beans Sunk after 18 hrs..Placed them all in Damp paper towel and on heat source.Some showed shell cracking…after 12 hrs …7 have shown Tap root..Should be ready for Peat puck tomarrow.
2/25/11….Transfered to peat pucks..11 cracked
2/26/11…AM 5 Popped they heads out to come Play..6 more in the Hunt
2/27/11…another one popped its head..we now have 6 of 11
and now I have 9 # 6 may not make it as she is not growing anymore..anywho

On with the Show:lama:

HAppy Growing Everyone
[/FONT]

P2220002.JPG

P2220062.JPG

P2220063.JPG

P2220066.JPG

P2240001.JPG

P2240002.JPG

P2240005.JPG

P2240006.JPG

P2260010.JPG

P2260011.JPG

I'm in! ...Well not in tne grow but i'll be a watchin!

okay these was taken other day..Ill update with new pics by this weekend..we should also be getting some more friends to share up in here..if not..:p ..lol...

:doh: only alloud 12 pics per post...Ill be back...:giggle:

P3050010.JPG

P3050011.JPG

P3050012.JPG

P3050013.JPG

P3050014.JPG

P3050015.JPG

P3050016.JPG

P3050017.JPG

P3050018.JPG

P3050019.JPG

P3050020.JPG

P3050021.JPG

:rofl: was only 1 pic left...:spit:

P3050022.JPG

sounds like it could get interesting.. i'm in

I've got some popcorn and my bong, i think i'll just plop down in the corner and enjoy the growshow. Good luck and green mojo for the little ones!

I like the sound of that. I'm taking a seat in that corner there. I brought my own chair.

Scoot over you guys. looks interesting.
So the male is white widow/peachy something? and the male is purple kush?
This should be fun.

movin to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches..
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cs8G_mY8jE

:D

i'll be here.. most likely the straggler i'm sure ;)
:)

kaotik said:
movin to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches..
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cs8G_mY8jE

:D

Spanish Pipedream, I'm with ya' :D

I'll just throw my beanbag chair over in the corner and see what comes of this....:watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: GREEN MOJO to all involved.

sup dd bros. irish is in...:D

popped mine on 2/28. 12 seeds were soaked in water 24 hours, then straight in soil, as all showed tails fast. 11 were standing under 24 hours. veg under 3-42w cfls, temporary til stuff is shifted over next week-two.

they all shot straight up, then just stalled out. been looking like this for past 10 days. i'm still in the cull out the weak stage, and will update soon with totals.

peace...

103_4243.jpg

Ello govnas, old SF here, I'll be poppin' in here to follow along. Oh and my peach tree seeds will be started a bit later because they will be sunshine grown.

I'm in too, and similar to Irish, I went straight from the soak to the pucks. mine are Root Riot. They are in seedling tray, under a dome and over a seedling heat mat. The 12 I recieved are not above ground yet, but I do think I'm riding the caboose with this grow. I took pics of the seeds and will post them when I put pics up when they are above ground/puck. Doesn't Purple Peach sound delicious!

i have more seeds then i can plant. Maybe I should get in on this.

Seeds scare me...:eek:

ill be checking back soon guys. Show me some purple peach schnappers!!!;)

Gone2pot! said:
I'm in too, and similar to Irish, I went straight from the soak to the pucks. mine are Root Riot. They are in seedling tray, under a dome and over a seedling heat mat. The 12 I recieved are not above ground yet, but I do think I'm riding the caboose with this grow. I took pics of the seeds and will post them when I put pics up when they are above ground/puck. Doesn't Purple Peach sound delicious!

I :heart: your caboose:hubba: ...

Latest posts

Back