Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still have this cut also, my buddy have some in flower right now, mine are getting ready to go into flower. This has become a local favorite around here, people are always like "Whens the purple peach comin??". Im still trying to get the plant down though lol, so far topped with a support screen is working well getting 2-4oz per plant with 3 gal pots. I love the smell once this stuff is dry, could live in a bag of it

very pleased you like A6---this was my baby and plan to fine tune and keep her for years to come---she was also crossed with the june BPOTM above and i will be harvesting those beans in the next week or 2---love to see some pics of your girls, the specs on your grow style, and your smoke report---:icon_smile:

got a whole lot of nothing from toa and suburban as well

Hi DD

I popped a couple of seeds, 3 PP and 2 PM. Here they are now:

DSCF1433.JPG If you squint you can kinda see them.

I am very excited for my new grow. Turns out Mr RB doesn't like my pot. It is too speedy for him. He prefers indica to my preferred sativas. So, I am hoping that the Purple Peach or Pink Momma will be a good one for him.

I hope I do you guys proud. Little nervous to screw with someones hard work, but lets do it!

Im sooooo jealous Rose. Congrats and darn you!

Rosebud said:
Hi DD

I popped a couple of seeds, 3 PP and 2 PM. Here they are now:

View attachment 192903 If you squint you can kinda see them.

I am very excited for my new grow. Turns out Mr RB doesn't like my pot. It is too speedy for him. He prefers indica to my preferred sativas. So, I am hoping that the Purple Peach or Pink Momma will be a good one for him.

I hope I do you guys proud. Little nervous to screw with someones hard work, but lets do it!

Wrong Thread Rose:giggle: mojo for the little ones

Latest posts

Back