Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
came back to toss up some pics of my outdoor peach i just chopped.. and was quickly reminded why i hate mp's pic uploading :(
so after completely distorting and resizing them so they'll be acceptable.. i hope they're legible atleast.

hope everyone's doing well
:)

peach1.jpg

peach2.jpg

peach3.jpg

peach4.jpg

peach5.jpg

Awesome colors kaotik! Mind sharing the success story with us? i.e. Soil, Nutes, Pot Size?

Kao---you makin' me proud son---not to mention the fact that you are a waaaay better grower than i

i got my pics up above posted before you and the others cause i knew i would be too embarrassed to post---after any of you---due to your mad skills manipulating the herb

looks like this prefers the great out doors

:D :clap: :cool2: :yay: :headbang: :lama: :48:

good job @ kaotik & o.s
sick colors kao, i love purps

Thanks for takeing the time to Share with us Kao..you did a wonderful job..please be sure come back and tell us how she smokes
:48:

thanks Ray---looks great---love to see those trichs---you certainly brought out the best in her---to you and Kao---i tip my hat:lama:

meh, we all envy each others gardens i think OS ;)
speaking of which.. great job ray :D

no real success story here drift.. wanna know my trick there? starve her and have cold weather lmao :D
they were just grown in pro-mix soil, with a small bit of worm castings, and fed mother earth tea's.
pot size.. dunno the size, but too small ;) (i'd guess 3-4 gal)

kaotik said:
came back to toss up some pics of my outdoor peach i just chopped.. and was quickly reminded why i hate mp's pic uploading :(
so after completely distorting and resizing them so they'll be acceptable.. i hope they're legible atleast.

hope everyone's doing well
:)

That outdoor Peach looks yummy, I found I could set my pic size on the camera to 0.03, I use that for online pics and they've never been to big, and they develop so fast!! Since I've been doing this I've never been reminded of how much I hate MP pic uploading, and i hated it!! It seemed every resizeing program I tried wanted to manage all my pictures etc.

You guys all did a great job on this run. You got my mouth watering for sure.

Nice buds orange:aok:

I am well medicated with some right now :)

thanks Ridgerunner---i am just starting to color up now---post up in anoter week or so

WOW!

Great job all around guys, wish I could get a hold of this strain.
-That OD PP Ray grew just looked perfect to me.

Latest posts

Back