dirty rats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
my wife went to her the bank today,,, and all the cash had been stolen from the account ,,,it couldent have came at a worse time being the end of the month and all the bills dew,,,weer a young couple with 2 young kids and times are hard as it is,,,,the bank has the frud squad on to it ,,,but rekon it gona take 6weeks to get the cash back,,,i just harvest 2 lil autos and now i think im gona have to sell the weed on to get up some cash.....i guted

FDAC should replace your $$$$ while they investigate...Sorry to hear Hope all gets corrected fast for you

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
FDAC should replace your $$$$ while they investigate...Sorry to hear Hope all gets corrected fast for you

take care and be safe
FDAC??

FDACFlorida Department of Agriculture and Consumer ServicesFDACFalun Dafa Association of Canada (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)FDACFederal Data Access Centre (Canada)FDACFire Districts Association of California (Sacramento, CA)FDACFaculty Development Advisory Committee (University of Memphis; Tennessee)FDACFirst Diploma in Animal Care

you must mean FDIC.. and I'm not sure if Scotland banks would be a part of "our" federal program...:p

Latest posts

Back