Dirty white bud.....gorilla grape Gush x monster cookies....Gorilla glue #4 x monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjoe

Reaction score
perfect timing...just chopped some others and now back up to my legal limit...
Dirty white bud is mortarebel's...............everything else is Greenpoint's

just noticed in my subject line 1 strain is missing....that would be....nightmare og x monster cookies

View attachment DSC09014.jpg

GreenJoe keep an eye on the Monster Cookie crosses. I've seen a couple threads saying they had hermie issues. Gu~ may have some problems here with that last release. I hope they come out fine for you because I have high hopes for GreenPoint Seeds.

man...if he had hermi reports on these during testing and still sold them...i am going to be pissed....

i just read a grow log on RIU...the guy said it was hermied...but it just looks like male plants....too funny

Did you buy these at FireStax? The MC crosses weren't tested prior to release as far as I know. That's why they were so cheap.

ya i did....next time i will be more careful and read a bit more ...i lost a lot 2 grows ago with a hermi...

after all the drama at cannazon about this...I bought a few of the MC crosses directly from Gu~ at his site, but chose not to buy any stardawg crosses. There was a clear message to all breeders that folks want top genetics at cheaper prices, and the days of $200 pack of seeds are history. I have also chosen not to sell my beans. They will only be by a gift from me.

>>umbra.....i picked up his chem 4 x stardawg from his site....now i am reading on his forum a couple of ppl having problems germinating them.....nothing will beat logic's hells angels and true og X's..0-20... apparently you need to be a botanist to crack them...
i will watch these closely

oh and DR greenthumb is still selling his seeds at outrages prices...200 for 4 seeds...

I missed out on the GG x Monster Cookie, but did pick up the Bubba X MC and Kosher Kush x MC, im gonna be really disappointed if they hermie up.

Keep us posted bro, and good luck hope it works out.

More and more people trying to be breeders and more an more accusations.

after all the drama at cannazon about this...I bought a few of the MC crosses directly from Gu~ at his site, but chose not to buy any stardawg crosses. There was a clear message to all breeders that folks want top genetics at cheaper prices, and the days of $200 pack of seeds are history. I have also chosen not to sell my beans. They will only be by a gift from me.

Only the worthy, seems most couldn't grow hair

Looks like GU is on it, he posted on the IC this morning that he would be addressing things accordingly.

Looking good to me. Hermies suck, only ever had one do that. As soon as I found it, I removed it to a different building and cut off the male parts, 3 places in all. Tried to grow it to maturity, but not enough light. Seeds were immature (toss `em anyway)weed was decent to smoke. Worth keeping, but nothing to write home about.

transfer to bigger pots in about 2-3 weeks...

@yooper...no hermies here...i am one of those i have to see to believe..sometimes growers fault.....ha even me....

View attachment DSC09276.jpg

Do believe my one hermie was a soil related issue. Was trying out a new soil on part of that garden. That new soil would not dry out.

Nice man, these strains sounds delicious! Ill tune in here and there to check how your progressing. What set up do you have? Forgive me I'f I may have skimmed past it, but what is this? Indoor? or outdoor? Can't tell as most people start up their seedlings indoor and then swap outside and what not. Also, what kinda soil you plan on using? How big is your growing dimensions? are ventilation? wattage and type of light? I assume Floro from the pics. Just curious so myself as well as others can get tuned in on your grow a bit more. Good luck to you.

transfer to bigger pots in about 2-3 weeks...

@yooper...no hermies here...i am one of those i have to see to believe..sometimes growers fault.....ha even me....

Those plants are already getting root bound in those cups, these way too much top vegetative growth for cups that size.

Seedlings should be out of solo cups by the time the second set of leaves starts out, and into 1gallon bags or next step up for you, 2-4 weeks in 1gallon size, then on to 5+ gallons.

I veg longer I'm not in a race for lil buds.

@esc420..
indoor
2 x 1000...lightspeed brand
8"exhaust
5 X 8 X 7
pro-mix bx...considering going back to hydro
10,000 btu air con

Latest posts

Back