Disclosure (proof we arent alone)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maarick said:
so u dont beleive in youtube or tv?
wht about how people make informational videos
or growing and hashing and grow room setup
all the way to documentaries on tv

I don't think it's a blanket statement of "I don't believe youtube or TV" I think she views it similar to how I do. It's very easy to doctor photos, pics etc AND with two sides to every story, EVERYTHING is polluted with misinformation or blatant lies. Well, I guess I'll let THG defend herself lol.

I always thought that potheads were openminded and looked at all things openly. My stepdad smokes regular and is the most closed minded person I know. He also watches more tv than the average family. On a spiritual note, we all have our path, and it may not be everyones path to realize *** is going on in the world. I am inquisitive, I want to know.
Yes people can doctor up videos and such, but it becomes difficult to cover up as many reports as there are daily, so what has been done is to associate FEAR, or CRAZY talk with this subject,it has been lied and covered up from the beginning.
IF ANYONE WANTS THERE BELIEFS CHANGED ABOUT THIS TOPIC JUST WATCH THE VIDEO AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS POST.

tryguy2011 said:
We are only about a month away from the end of the mayan calendar (10/28/2011) end of 9th wave.

Im pretty open minded when it comes to Aliens or visitors, but i think the whole mayan calender doomsday stuff is ridiculous, if the mayans could predict things, why didnt they see the Spaniards coming to stomp their guts out?

Ia m aware that they never actually said that it was the end of the world, but it doesnt stop people from dredging it up

lets get real, the Mayans made a calendar thousands of years in advance, im sure they figured we will just add to it when the time was right, but there not here to do it, the world will continue, as mother nature pays no notice or concern to the time constraints of mankind.

dman1234 said:
the world will continue, as mother nature pays no notice or concern to the time constraints of mankind.

Exactly...mankind cares about time and dates. The Universe cares not to what kinda labels we slapped on time.

BlueNose said:
ancient aliens on the history channel brings up many good points and explanations. Like everything in this world you must take the info with a grain of salt..... but the answers are always much better than "because god did it"

I catch AA when I can. It's extremely entertaining. I think there are a lot of valid questions being asked, but also think they have a tendancy to get way off the path a bit.. I like the ancient ruins stuff and the fact they address how virtually impossible (or, perhaps, inconceivable) it was for our ancestors to build the way they did. How to perfectly shave stone with no metallurgy or written language and move schoolbus sized rocks weighing 100 metric tons from miles away up insane mountain sides and have them fit so perfectly into place you couldn't squeeze a human hair between them. Those kind of things really tickle my mind.

That is good stuff, but it's also hysterical listening to the dude with the crazy hair say "ektra terrestials" every 3 seconds.. That dude is a trippers best friend right there....

Mayan calandar? How'd that get into this thread? Hogwash. If nothing more than just the fact that if it is the planets aligning to cause the end of the world, there's not a dang thing anyone can ever do about it anyway. Merely a curiousity and hard to get excited about having already lived through a couple world ending events (Y2K anyone?). The fact that we have been on the brink of world catastrophy through nuclear free for alls makes for a much more compelling emminant danger scenario, and seemingly better spent time when achieving that dooms day rush...

Just my personal opinions, folks... :D

I think they(the Mayans) just got tired of messen wit the freaken calender and stopped calculating. Means absolutly NOTHING.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nvthis again.
pssshhh this site must be high too. I don't recall giving any rep to you lol.

Mutt said:
We would just freak out, exploit em, and kill em. (sorry that's humans history like it or not).

Anything with the technology to travel in space will put a brutal beatdown on humans. The only thing that will stop humans from devouring this planets resources like locusts will be something from space, whether its another intelligent being or some type of virus, etc. etc.

(Disclaimer: Nuclear annihilation was not considered a likely event)

Hamster Lewis said:
Exactly...mankind cares about time and dates. The Universe cares not to what kinda labels we slapped on time.

Makes me wonder if Pluto knows its no longer a planet? :ignore: :p

Maarick said:
first off everyone has your opinion
i respect yours, so u should respect mine
THG if u knew anything about the mayan calendar
other than dec 21 2012
u would know wht tryguy is talking about
the calendar is broken into many parts
including baktun and waves and many others "layers"
if u dont beleive in visitation or other life forms
WATCH THE VIDEO
its a US Press Conference

so u dont beleive in youtube or tv?
wht about how people make informational videos
or growing and hashing and grow room setup
all the way to documentaries on tv

technology wasnt around for you
we are much more advanced nowa days
expansive, experimental.
why would u believe nothing?
u probably should just stay in ur dark bunkers of houses
ur better off there

Maybe you shouldn't take all this so seriously....I know I sure won't! :rofl: :rofl:

Iron Emmett said:
Im pretty open minded when it comes to Aliens or visitors, but i think the whole mayan calender doomsday stuff is ridiculous, if the mayans could predict things, why didnt they see the Spaniards coming to stomp their guts out?

Ia m aware that they never actually said that it was the end of the world, but it doesnt stop people from dredging it up

:rofl: Maybe they could only see far into the future!! :rofl:

I don't think scrimaging over individual beliefs is going to produce anything worth while. Honestly, it's not a matter of being open minded to any degree. Being a "stoner" has even less to do with it. Even the most closed mind on earth believes something, so let's forget the name calling and play nice :D

If there is any parallel to be drawn that any stoner can identify with, it is this.. We are no strangers to the lies told us by those we should aspire to trust and protect. Blatant lies that have corrupted and severed any chance of an amicable relationship between our government and her people. As stoners, we are all infinitely and intimately familiar with these lying cancers. When it becomes overwhelmingly obvious that marijuana does not cause incurable insanity, uncontrollable homicidal impulses and overwhelming urges to slam pure pine-sol, but instead may be a world changing source for important and effective medicine, we are all helplessly abandoned and left to our own devices dealing with that reality. Any mj forum, or conversation with any passionate stoner, reveals the deep distrust and intense infuriation of those leaders that have and continue to try to deceive us. And nowhere more than our beloved MP is that unadulterated anger more apparent. Why, we ask, will our government not aknowledge that simple fact staring them in the face, even when they must know the game is up? Why are we blamed and force to suffer at the feet of those that deem themselves our masters, over a plant that exists under nature?

In the case of little green men there exists the same issues as above. Wether you believe, don't believe or simply don't care takes little away from the fact that our government may indeed be hiding (and, subsequently lying about) something that would change life as we know it. Why do they insist on lying to us about something that is not theirs to keep? If life from space have truly visited us, that is something every single one of us has a right to access. It is not an elitest occurance, but something that could, and would, impact every human being on earth. This would be 10x more horrifying than Harry J. Anslinger sneaking bong hits at night to take away the stress of damning the innocent by day. Contact. A lie so black it defies comprehension. An act so blasphemous it defies understanding. We see one thing, but are told to believe another. I am not trying to tell you that the truth is out there, but instead the deception is in here, and we ALL know it.

Sorry for the ramble, so I'll leave you with a bit on entertainment ;)

Gordon Cooper, American astronaut
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPR8T1o3Dc&feature=related

Buzz Aldrin, American astronaut
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpfvhdmhQy4&feature=related

Edgar Mitchell, American astronaut
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjIObRRKd78&feature=related
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlOZtfy0MwY&NR=1
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVV6u-Y2XZU&feature=related

James A. McDivitt, American astronaut
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDChO4--msY&feature=related

Niel Armstrong, American astronaut turned hermit. Bizarre speech (check out 5:28)
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfCzUuA8M4U&feature=related

lol, what is up with astronauts, man? Are they friggin nuts? Space madness maybe? No, that can't be. Astronauts are put through one of the most grueling psychological profile programs ever conceived. No, these are our most credible national heros doing exactly what the U.S. government would prefer they didn't......

What else we got?

How about the Mexican defense ministry showing up the U.S.? Check it out @ 0:58. What he is talking about are France and the United Kingdom growing tired of Americas lies. Further proof that being human and having a conscience is a real b!tch. Google France or UK UFO disclosure and make up your own mind....
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdvBidbwnQ

This is Paul Hellyer, ex Canadian minister of defense..
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhElE3JILAE&feature=related

And the list goes on...

So who knew?

Carter, Democrat/ Inquired publically and was told uncerimoniously no, and to shut his hole. Who dared do that? George Bush, then head of CIA.

Reagan, Republican/ He knew. Hell, he even talked about it.

Bush I, Republican/ Never inquired. He knew, and wasn't talking (obviously).

Clinton, Democrate/ Inquired publically and was told no.

Bush II, Republican/ Never inquired. He knew, and wasn't talking (obviously).

Obama, Democrate/ Inquired publically and was told no.

Moral of this story? Don't say nuthin' to a liberal, they talk too much....

Well, wether you chose to believe or not, hope this keep ya busy for a few minutes ;)

Moral of this story? Don't say nuthin' to a liberal, they talk too much....
WOW nvthis...not many of us libertarian conservatives out and about in the MJ growing world. got my props bro :cool:

Uhmm.. tryguy... The object you've seen floating around, its like you've really seen it. You are now delving deeply.

tryguy2011 said:
I always thought that potheads were openminded and looked at all things openly. My stepdad smokes regular and is the most closed minded person I know. He also watches more tv than the average family. On a spiritual note, we all have our path, and it may not be everyones path to realize *** is going on in the world. I am inquisitive, I want to know.
Yes people can doctor up videos and such, but it becomes difficult to cover up as many reports as there are daily, so what has been done is to associate FEAR, or CRAZY talk with this subject,it has been lied and covered up from the beginning.
IF ANYONE WANTS THERE BELIEFS CHANGED ABOUT THIS TOPIC JUST WATCH THE VIDEO AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS POST.

My friend, people are telling us man never landed on the moon (video or not), that nothing happened in Germany etc....you bet a video can be doctored. Wanting to know....great, just don't expect everyone else to jump in and be as inquisitive! :D I know we're not alone, but I also believe in bigfoot, so call me nutty. And I could care less about any video on youtube, won't bother to even open it!

So, was the bigfoot video real??

Mutt said:
Makes me wonder if Pluto knows its no longer a planet? :ignore: :p

:eek:.. I thought Pluto was a dog...:confused2:...

You guys talkin about me again, gonna have to deflect deeper into the rift!!

Hick said:
:eek:.. I thought Pluto was a dog...:confused2:...

Now that's just "Goofy".........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back