Disclosure (proof we arent alone)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I know quite a bit, so here goes. All of these posts here with the current attitudes, will be dramatically different this time next year.
The most important thing that will come from disclosure is a full 360 degree turnaround with this society. Life we as we know it will not be the same to say the least. This does effect everyone in a HUGE way. This announcement will literally change the face of humanity forever.
So the prediction is that many peoples beliefs will change over this year, and next year marks THE BEGINNING of true freedom and prosperity for humanity. No doom and gloom

tryguy2011 said:
I'm serious. Nasa, (heck lochhead martin skunkworks) is said to have accomplished nearly everything on startrek. .

Missed this the first time, so Nasa already has warp drive and transporters? and what about that thing where you say what you want to eat and it appears.

:rolleyes: If that wasn't so true it would piss me off more. Your right though.

tryguy2011 said:
<snip> a full 360 degree turnaround with this society.<snip>
So essentially, since turning around "a full 360 degrees" is a complete circle, we will end up still headed in the same direction we are already headed??

Sounds about right. :rolleyes:

I got something ya can put in yur Calender. :chillpill: :smoke1:

i personally think some of you guys smoke too much... lol!
not denying the idea of aliens but i think you guys are as out there as "chocolate rain" gotta love the reality of youtube lmao
but yea
as for the ron paul thing.. please please please shoot me :p

anyway just thought i'd throw my two cents in... oh and if i had a dark bunker in my house.. i'd soo be there ;)

This is all just a dream! Wake up wake up

youtube.com/watch?v=t_4KJkqmIBY&feature=player_embedded

:icon_smile:

Okay, here's my take on what's going on inthe universe. Some twenty-five thousand years ago or so, there was a galactic war in the, far more advanced than us puny humans, center of this place we call the "Milky Way."

We are the losers of that war. All the races of human were put here. This is a prison colony, and yes, we are being watched.

But we are no more important to those watching than a petri dish is to your garden variety bio chemist. We are a genitic experiment.

We will either wipe ourselves out, become victim of some galacitic cataclism, or eventually be brought back into the fold.

In the mean time I'm gonna watch these plants gro....

No matter what you think or believe you are not yet evolved enough to be told. You wouldn't understand.

And, you are not as important as you believe you are.

Peace

HemperFi said:
Okay, here's my take on what's going on inthe universe. Some twenty-five thousand years ago or so, there was a galactic war in the, far more advanced than us puny humans, center of this place we call the "Milky Way."

We are the losers of that war. All the races of human were put here. This is a prison colony, and yes, we are being watched.

But we are no more important to those watching than a petri dish is to your garden variety bio chemist. We are a genitic experiment.

We will either wipe ourselves out, become victim of some galacitic cataclism, or eventually be brought back into the fold.

In the mean time I'm gonna watch these plants gro....

No matter what you think or believe you are not yet evolved enough to be told. You wouldn't understand.

And, you are not as important as you believe you are.

Peace

I like it :eek: its no more ridiculous than any of the other theories.

its like earth is as Australia was.:D

Yeah, now watch some noob alien come along and over nuke us.:holysheep:
:hubba: :rofl: :rofl:

Wet

dman1234 said:
I like it :eek: its no more ridiculous than any of the other theories.

its like earth is as Australia was.:D

Now that's funny right there. Didn't know how to say that without being offensive- you hit it dman!

Latest posts

Back