Disclosure (proof we arent alone)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

I know this is long, but it did not take that long to convince me that I didnt know anything at all about this topic. I have determined now that the reason this is, is because of the lack of truth on television, and misinformation. If I only rely on TV for my belief about this, then I am limited to someone elses paid belief. Also the obvious place to put a bunch of lies is TV, so please search for yourself. While you are at it, look up Ron Paul. I am not into politics at all, but this man knows what he is talking about and I hope to god he is our next president.

Aliens and Ron Paul... Pretty much the same thing.
Just when you think this country couldnt be any more doomed. Here comes Ron Paul and Aliens. :laugh:

I thought that everyone knew that we will not be contacted by alien life until we develop warp drive.

Hemp goddess humor noted, but I'm serious. Nasa, (heck lochhead martin skunkworks) is said to have accomplished nearly everything on startrek. I'm just saying there is a great deal we arent being told. I happen to believe that we are being visited in mass currently. I believe that we are about to meet our space brothers and sisters. We definitely arent alone (not even close). If we only watch tv we will not know much about reality. We are only about a month away from the end of the mayan calendar (10/28/2011) end of 9th wave.

i completely agree with tryguy
i have discovered Bashar on youtube.
he explains this alot.
as for tht video
to sum it all up
thousands of people who work for the military
and government have seen radar proof
and visual proof of crafts,
and crafts flying very very very fast
good post tho

While I do believe that there is intelligent alien life out there, the warp drive thing was only partly a joke. I believe that any life intelligent enough to travel the universe would indeed look down on us and decide that we were not evolved enough to warrant their time. IMO, until we learn to get along as a species...

tryguy2011 said:
We are only about a month away from the end of the mayan calendar (10/28/2011) end of 9th wave.

I hope that my autos are ready by 28Oct then :hubba:

i wouldnt put Youtube any further up on the list then TV when it comes to believable sources of info. jmo

tryguy2011 said:
... We are only about a month away from the end of the mayan calendar (10/28/2011) end of 9th wave....

As a side note, I believe that the end of the Mayan calendar is Dec 21, 2012, not 10-28-11.

I also do not really believe anything I see on Youtube.

Being a member of the SETI@home team and running the SETI program on my pc, (yes, nvthis is a closet believer... And it's not a big deal, anyone can run SETI..) it has never quite settled right with me that with aliens flying everywhere, as the op's link suggests, that SETI has yet to get a real, verified and sustainable hit.. Unless, of course, SETI is nothing more than an intentional, meaningless distraction. ~Or~ If they did hit, is yet another example transparency failure... What's funny is the suggestion that the public (meaning you) is not ready for such truths only underlies the fact that it's the complete incompetence and utter irresponsibility of the governments ability to handle such knowledge..

These three "guys" just knocked on my door and want to borrow a cup of sugar..... nasa_mars_aliens_harrison_ford_spielberg_lucas_indiana_jones_saucer_men.jpg:eek: :holysheep: I am now a believer.:p

The Hemp Goddess said:
As a side note, I believe that the end of the Mayan calendar is Dec 21, 2012, not 10-28-11.

I also do not really believe anything I see on Youtube.

I also believed that but after some google i guess that date is something special aswell.
Well i just hope that i have my weed and if anything happens i will deal with that in time.

Regarding aliens ... The Universe is soooooooooo big that is possible that another form of life exists. Once heard in a documentary that a very very old tribe in Africa that still exists tells the story of flying objects in the sky and they adore them. It is hard also to understand the fixation of the Mayas in the stars. All the great civilizations have some sort of obscure history.

If they are hungry i will join Hick and will help reloading :D

I totaly believe there is life out there, it would be arrogant to think we are alone in the universe, i just dont believe they visit.

I've seen it with my own eyes - I've been to the Alien Walmart in Roswell :hubba:

alien walmart.jpg

ancient aliens on the history channel brings up many good points and explanations. Like everything in this world you must take the info with a grain of salt..... but the answers are always much better than "because god did it"

this dude i toked up with at the dead show in the early 90's when i ate those funky weird looking portabello mushrooms :joint:. I swear that dude was from another planet :rofl: funky eyes, skin changed colors and talked in some weird language. bugged me out I tell ya. I seen the lights on his UFO flying into space when Dark Star was being played. :banana:

first off everyone has your opinion
i respect yours, so u should respect mine
THG if u knew anything about the mayan calendar
other than dec 21 2012
u would know wht tryguy is talking about
the calendar is broken into many parts
including baktun and waves and many others "layers"
if u dont beleive in visitation or other life forms
WATCH THE VIDEO
its a US Press Conference

so u dont beleive in youtube or tv?
wht about how people make informational videos
or growing and hashing and grow room setup
all the way to documentaries on tv

technology wasnt around for you
we are much more advanced nowa days
expansive, experimental.
why would u believe nothing?
u probably should just stay in ur dark bunkers of houses
ur better off there

I do not beleive or dis-beleive. I really don't care. If their are aliens pretty sure they already buzzed us found out how bad of AH's humans are and bolted. We (for being so supremely advanced in our own minds) probably don't look too great to other beings. So why would they WANT to contact us? We would just freak out, exploit em, and kill em. (sorry that's humans history like it or not). If anything they buzz down some remote place, go camping for a weekend and bolt undetected (except for messing with some poor rednecks mind) returning to their planet with a laugh and souvenirs. LOL
Human kind...the most close minded, egotistical, self absorbed, wasteful, rude, violent, disrespectful, and cruel species in the universe. I know I wouldn't make contact.

Hick see any UFOs lately? :rofl:

Latest posts

Back