Disease or deficiency? please HELP !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey12

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I was wondering if anybody could help me out, these spots started showing up on my leaves and I'm clueless as to what could be causing them. They started as rusty spots, so I added some Cal-Mag by Botanicare thinking it could be a calcium or magnesium deficiency, after a week of that all the rusty spots turned white as u can see on the pics.
Has anybody seen this before, what is it? how can I treat it?

Any help will be greatly appreciate it.

Thank u

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Have ya a hand held scope ya can look at the uderside of the leaf?...My $$$$ is on Bugs..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I would say some little critters as well, they sure look like they've been there for quite awhile.

My GDP actually looks the same. I'm at all cloudy trics and was waiting til I see some amber. I've taken the loop to the leaves and cant see any bugs. Under sides too, some odd little things here and there, but not much of anythings noticeable. Am I ok to wait out another week or two? If not, what's going to happen? Do I need to chop it now? I noticed a little a while back, the recent couple weeks have seemed to spread the white dots throughout the plant.

I have the same spots on my GDP leaves in some places. It is definitely tiny- little bugs. They are very hard to see but it be them!

~TD

Yup, super tiny spider mites on mine. Close enough to harvest should be ok though.

I'd say you'd be seeing webs by now with that much damage....

Latest posts

Back