Dispensaries take!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care about the prices or profit margins but.....what's "Hypnotically speaking" ??? :rolleyes: Is it when the dispenseries get you in a trance and talk you out of your crop?:eek:

Stone again said:
Hypnotically speaking

doncapo said:
I'm with you. $70 an 1/8th is outrageous, but it's true in the clubs around my area. Now, that is not the average, but usually there are a couple of strains on the board for that donation. I've noticed that they usually price a few for $70, a few more for $60-$65, most in the $50-$55 range, and then some down in the $40-$45 range.

Keep in mind the psychology of sales and it starts to make sense.

Holy crap!!! to he!! with legalization. Cheaper being illegal at this rate!!!!
In my state with pretty harsh laws and no medmj.
$60 MAX and even then you might get laughed at. and the herb better be fantastically cured. Any more then that is plain robbery.
That is pure unadulterated GREED.
The most and I mean MOST it should EVER go for is $50/ 1/8th. for ANY strain. I don't care how "potent it is" I could see Sativas fetching more due to more power consumption for longer flower, but those prices are crazy.

All the clubs I deal with have caps set at $45-50 on any strain, no matter how well grown. This is becoming the norm.
High dollar places will be "weeded" out by lack of custies eventually.
The clubs that have seen the light and understand thruput over high profit margin are the clubs that will be in the game for the long haul.
As with any emerging new industry, profiteers abound. Don't hate....just don't go there.

Like was already said, you need to find another dispensary! Just ran out, still waiting on a disability check so I only picked up an 1/8th today. Out the door $30. If you're paying $70 you are getting reemed!

Ruffy said:
$25 a 1/8th, $150 a oz. and thats off the streets/purple kushes, hash plants. i dont know about shops.
Ruffy, you must live in my neighborhood,I can't believe anyone would pay more than 240 a ounce anywhere, average around here is about 200.
I just went to my first dispensary a couple months ago, for the top shelf everything is 10 bucks, 8 for 2nd drawer, they will sell you ounces for about 240. I figure between the yuppie and the gov. there's not a whole lot of, he ain't heavy, he's my brother, left in America. Nobody wants to just make a living, they gotta make a killing.

All of the shops around me have 1/8's capped at 45-50 depeding what it is on the top shelf. A lot of places run 4gram and 5gram 1/8's everyday specials too.

Just my 2cents.

Latest posts

Back