Divine genetics Bulletproof Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjoe

Reaction score
well after 2 !/2 years of losing my bulletproof kush....i am 1 very happy grower....i got it back.....secured 16 clones ...and this is the bulletproof i had bought in 2012...gave it to my "friend" took this long to get it back**....he kept giving me other clones back...they were good..but they were not bulletrproof.......6 in this pic....only thing is they got the mites....getting sprayed today and 2 more times in the next 10 days

View attachment DSC08725.jpg

View attachment DSC08726.jpg

Joe, I cleaned up your language in your post where the ** are. Please follow the no swearing rules we have here at MP,

PS, i hate the borg too, sorry you are going through that. I am too. It sucks.

wow 2.5 years for mite infested clones.... what a "friend"...
Hence the "" friend " in quotations.....but a little ammamax (i could have spelled that wrong)....and it will be good....on a side note i did have a mite problem a while back....it was right at the end of harvest...so once i chopped them i put my room to like 37-39c for a few of hours...mites were gone.. ...just saying it worked for me...and it was not a huge infestation ..

anyhoots this bulletproof kush is really good...i mean really

next up ...
Divine Genetics...
Hells Angels OG
The white X romulan

View attachment DSC06440.jpg

that pic is the bulletproof i grew in may 2012....that bud was broken off and that plant was chopped about 10 days later....
sooo glad i got her back....

Thats super frosty!

dont bug me none as i make oil and hash from the trim....and if you smoked it you would't care how much trimming you have to do:fly:

Hey Joe,

Is 'Bulletproof Kush' available somewhere?
That! is one of the strains I want for my 'Desert Island 3'...!

Thank you...

The Poet...

hey poet....no..they do not exist anymore....

Hey Joe ...

What is bulletproof kush bred from?
All I know is I gotta get some kush.

Poet...

Hells angels og x bubba kush...katsu cut

also the white X romulan...is from OG raskal

hare are a few...when i transplanted...i put the dirt in a 3 gal pot.....and then i soaked the soil...then i transplanted...is this the right way as they seem to look overwatered

View attachment DSC08784.jpg

Latest posts

Back