Advertise On Marijuana Passion

DIY Section

massproducer

Reaction score
i am not sure how viable it would be but I just had an idea for a Do It Yourself section. It could maybe be a sub section in the grow room design section or something but I see a lot of people using products of their own construction and I think it would be cool to show each other the process.

I myself make almost everything I use, from my hydro system to my cool tubes. I don't know it is just a thought

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
I think it would be a great idea. When OG went down. I lost a lot of how- to's :(

Be great to see some up again.

Kindbud

OutDoor ExperT
Reaction score
Me Too Great Idear I support you
100 % I could put alot of how do's
in and alot of other people could to

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
awesome idea....i probably don't have much to contribute...but would love to be able to read a section on this and get help ...so it would be a learning for me :D

S

Stoney Bud

Well, I've got to say; this is one good idea. Each post could contain a title of what it is a design for. Like "4 Unit Hydroponic Ebb and Flow System".

After a few months, I imagine those posts would get a **** of a lot of views.

I can hear it now; "Hey, I got the plans for building this entire system from a group on the internet named Marijuanapassion.com"

Great suggestion!

massproducer

Reaction score
Yes mutt and Stoney that is exactly what I was thinking...

That is awsome, I was not sure if everyone was down with the DIY's. I like to think that with all of the experience and know how we have here, we can create products or projects that rival any commercial ones. I am waiting for some fans that i just ordered online but when they come I am going to build anyself an inline fan, to run through my 2 homemade cool tubes.

The only thing that I dont make is what I cant make, but with input from all of you, I think WE can make anything.

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, this is a very good idea, I had this in my mind also.

We can do two things, add a tutorial section on this forum or make articles pages with normal html or we even can do both.

What you say?

yogi dc

Reaction score
hey I also think that it is a good idea. I have one too how about a security section too. there was one on OG and HC. they had alot of info on how toos also.

S

Stoney Bud

MarPassion said:
Yes, this is a very good idea, I had this in my mind also.

We can do two things, add a tutorial section on this forum or make articles pages with normal html or we even can do both.

What you say?
I'm not sure what the difference is between the two examples you gave.

Do you mean have a section of the forum be just like the other forum areas for tutorials?

As far as using the HTML pages, I know how, but most people probably don't. I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I think just having a section like the others but for DIY stuff would be great. I'll even put my ebb and flow unit in it!

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
..I agree, ..."Sum uv uss kan't spell "HTML"..:D

krsone

OldDirtyBudda
Reaction score
cool a diy i would diffently vist that section often

Latest posts