DIY sulphur burner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read that you dont want to burn if you plan to HArvest within 3 weeks..There is a spray you can use That would be better IMO...Good Luck Roddy

:48:

THANKS, 4u, I wondered when the cutoff was for burning. Does anyone know the spray and where I can find it?

Roddy said:
can I do a sulpher burn or will that harm the late stage gals?? Also, what are the risks associated with PM other than unsightly mildew on the leaves??

It wont harm them too burn late, but it will make your weed taste awful, i wouldnt do it, the risks I believe are bad, lung infections and respitory issues, the spray didnt work for me, and if anyone suggests a milk water spray, dont waste your time.

THANKS DMAN!!! If I were to remove the older gals and did the burn, would this work?? How long before I could put the gals back in after burn. Or should I simply harvest the late stagers and call it a learning experience?

OK, just off phone with hydro guy, they have 2 sprays. Serenade and something like Ed Rosenthal's something or other...anyone know of these and have a recommendation?? This would be for the late stagers only, I want to do a burn if for no other reason than to try to rid myself completely of this nasty stuff.

Roddy said:
THANKS DMAN!!! If I were to remove the older gals and did the burn, would this work?? How long before I could put the gals back in after burn. Or should I simply harvest the late stagers and call it a learning experience?

removing the older ones and then burning would be ok to me, I would turn the exhaust back on for an hour and then put them back in, maybe treat them with spray while they are out? PM sucks, 2 burns a year gets me through 5 harvests with no sign, good luck with it.

Latest posts

Back