Dj Shorts Flo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryder

High on a Mountain Top
Reaction score
This is a favorite around our barn..Its DJ's Flo and it will get you up and going.. I love this strain you can take it at different times during flower.. this is a later harvest at 65 days and its fully turned.. But it goes from 55 days on.. I like it later when its milky because its still racy as well... Heres a few shots of one of our favorite ladies.......FLO.. Peace Ryd...:icon_smile:

flo done 411 022-1.JPG

flo done 411 010-1.JPG

flo done 411 017-1.JPG

flo done 411 023-1.JPG

flo done 411 029-1.JPG

Thanks mate... heres a few more pics of our Flo .

flo done 411 021-1.JPG

flo done 411 025.JPG

flo done 411 027.JPG

flo done 411 032.JPG

:hubba: Lookin schweet. Here's to you and the FLO.

:peace:,

7greeneyes;)

That looks great Ryder! Ive always wanted to try Djs gear but I just cant bring myself to spend over $150 on a ten pack of beans. Some day.

maineharvest said:
That looks great Ryder! Ive always wanted to try Djs gear but I just cant bring myself to spend over $150 on a ten pack of beans. Some day.
Whaddup 7GreenEyes and Maineharvest.. Yah thanks brothers... Oh you shouldnt hesitate when it comes to DJ and Sons gear. because there worth it. Its great especially if your a Blueberry Fan... Ill snap up Whitaker Blues right when its released..Need that Old Oregon Stone...Have a good one Guys...:icon_smile:

Yeah man Im a huge Blueberry fan. Ive grown a bunch of strains that were fathered by Djs pollen but nothing straight from him. Ive been eyeballing the Grape Krush for a long time now. Ive seen his sons beans already released at one seedbank. Whats the good word with his son? There is just so many great strains out there and I want to buy them all.

WOW. 10 beans for 150.00,,,,, ouch

Nice buds though

Thanks for stopping by guys... I dont know if 150 bucks is too much for a strain Ive harvested 2 or 3 pounds off and been running for several years.. Most of the good genetics now a days are somewhat expensive.. All the Cali Connect stuff that everyone gets the Larrys from is over 100 bucks.. Its actually far more costly to run crappy genetics thru a whole run...:)

Buds look stellar! The color is wonderful.

I agree--good genetics are generally worth it...however, $10-12 a seed is about all I like to go.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Buds look stellar! The color is wonderful.

I agree--good genetics are generally worth it...however, $10-12 a seed is about all I like to go.
Thanks so much Hemp Goddess... Flo is a really nice creative high... Top notch Daytimer for getting stuff done and playing Musical Instruments... A real energetic high to me...I used to grow a lot of Mandala gear and I have enjoyed looking at yours and a few other growers on here.. Long live Sadhu! I forgot how much I used to enjoy those strains and Ill be growing them again... Jack my own thread with a little Sadhu Ive grown... lol... Thanks again HG.... Heres to ya.:48:

file.php-1.jpg

file.php-8.jpg

Very nice! I have smoked DJ's flo twice, both times from the same seed stock 2 diff. phenos one he grew colorful and had a great berry taste and smell, the other was a plant that stayed green, super frosty buds that tasted like fuel. I liked the 2nd but they were both great in their own ways!
Thanks for sharing,
Bong

Bong Puller said:
Very nice! I have smoked DJ's flo twice, both times from the same seed stock 2 diff. phenos one he grew colorful and had a great berry taste and smell, the other was a plant that stayed green, super frosty buds that tasted like fuel. I liked the 2nd but they were both great in their own ways!
Thanks for sharing,
Bong
Bro Ive tasted both those phenos.. Mines a great berry taste and smell but has little skunky dank funk underneath as well... But that Skunky green pheno is ripping as well IMO...DJ really has that Oregon funk down..... I dont really think that you can take it as early as stated but anything after 55 is a nice stone.......

Latest posts

Back