Dmans Summer 2012 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

So after a bit of a break i am back at it, the first round will be small cause im going to be taking clones off of these for a bigger run next time.

first up is Pineapple Express.

pex (2).JPG pex.JPG

My Last Larry seed was a girl, :D this is where the clones for the next grow will be taken.

larry.JPG larry2.JPG

Here are 2 different Auto freebies:eek:

2 auto.JPG 2 autos.JPG

my sick Satori, but it should be fine and my own seeds i made a year ago, we call it Sharon.

Satori.JPG sharon.JPG

These are all going to be in a 5x3 ft room with 2 600 watt bare bulbs, when the clones are taken they will veg under my new T5 im so glad to be back to clonning, tired of waiting on seeds to show sex.

:farm: :icon_smile: :farm:

That Larry sure is nice looking.:)

pcduck said:
:farm: :icon_smile: :farm:

That Larry sure is nice looking.:)

Thanks Duck, its seems the Larrys always are, i was so glad she was a girl, it was my last Larry seed.:D

mojo for your grow dman...nice start...

Congrats on the baby girl. It is a pain to wait 8 weeks for sex. (that just sounds wrong) ha.

The pineapple express looks nice too. I will be watching. Looking like a great start.

Puttin on nice fireside pilgrem be settin buy yur fire watchin how yur trails take direction ;) Lookin mighty fine yur start!

BWD

Green Mojo dman......not sure how much longer I can hold out before starting up again. :)

Thanks Irish and BWD,

Thanks HL, i gave in and put an AC in the room, i hope August is good to us so you can get going. Im going to take 7-9 clones off that Larry :cool:

Thanks Rose, The PEX was great last run, this is a new seed (fem) so im hoping to be cloning it and the Larry for my next run.

nouvellechef said:
Couldnt wait no longer :)

No I couldnt, lol

anything you wanna tell me about the bare bulbs? did i see you say before they should be slightly below top of plants?

I like them half way down about. No lst though. You can maybe top once or twice and have 4 main colas. Everything on backside away from bulb can be cut off. What little there is usually. So all the front side growth, facing the bulb, can be tied down to be even. As in pull the colas diff ways so there not competing for light. Rest is easy. You got the feeding down. Oh and you might want some eye protection. Much diff light spread.

Nice looking plants Dman. My first grow with my new t5 were Pineapple Express, and I was very impressed with it.

nouvellechef said:
I like them half way down about. No lst though. You can maybe top once or twice and have 4 main colas. Everything on backside away from bulb can be cut off. What little there is usually. So all the front side growth, facing the bulb, can be tied down to be even. As in pull the colas diff ways so there not competing for light. Rest is easy. You got the feeding down. Oh and you might want some eye protection. Much diff light spread.

Good info Thanks, i didnt know about cutting the backside away, i was gonna keep turning them, and the eye protection is a must, i learned that right away, thanks:D

Thanks JuniorGrower, i should have bought a T5 along time ago.

Think of the front side of the plant like a staircase. You want all the diff colas even across and then in sets like stairs going up. Sometimes I would not cut off the back side and just let it go. Then pull the shoots over to front side and tie in place. You have had some big colas for sure before. You gonna see some massive one since the majority of bud sites sit sooo very close to the bulb now. Just wait.

nouvellechef said:
Think of the front side of the plant like a staircase. You want all the diff colas even across and then in sets like stairs going up. Sometimes I would not cut off the back side and just let it go. Then pull the shoots over to front side and tie in place. You have had some big colas for sure before. You gonna see some massive one since the majority of bud sites sit sooo very close to the bulb now. Just wait.

Im glad i asked, thats going to work well for me, im going to take clones so i will take them all off the backside and then pound that side of the plants with a fan and tie them the way you said, or as close as i can:D, thanks again.

Pulling up a chair. Green Mojo Dman! Looking good so far :aok:

Thanks BHO and Ston,

Here is an up date.

First the 2 autos.

Auto 1.JPG Auto2.JPG

Satori and Pine apple Express

Satori.JPG PAX.JPG

Sharon and Larry

Sharon.JPG Larry.JPG

All

aug 4 2012 007.JPG

uhhh . . . dman I hate to ask, but is that by any chance Sharon STONE ??

nice looking girl . . . hehe :heart:

jm2c :48:

Latest posts

Back