DNA GEN. Cannalope Haze & Chocolope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks for the comments...and ur interest......I appreciate everyone who chimes in and those who have any personal experience with these two strains.
Moses the loss of the clones were a dissapointment but i feel like I learned not to use reused soil and to not push them as soon as they look old enough to clone....let them get more sturdier and larger? Then I'd like to do the humidity dome thing sometime...
A few days ago I trimmed my lopes the second time and saved the cuttings and put them in water to soak.....and a friend who helped me with my last grow, wants some clones, so i can teach him how to have hopefully a chocolope and cannalope mother.......and then when I'm ready i can get some clones from him....
The smells sound fantastic Dr Dank....The cannalope I grew one time had the most beautifull smells I'd ever experienced...and the high hit hard, like i better not go do that now or i dont think i can do that at the moment...but if you go through the motions for me theres a clear trippy introspective social and creative side to it...and it changes through out the high..but its like your on a roller coaster so to speak.....thats what i like the best...Sorry for talking so much...

1 1/2 month old plants....2 male cannalopes and 1 male chocolope and 1 female chocolope....Didn't fair so well with my cho and cann....only 1 female out of 6 chocolope reg seeds and 6 cannalope reg seeds.
so no cannalope...lol.....
Now to gather pollen from the males and possibly use it for breeding someday...another learning experience.....I've seperated the males today and removed them from the grow room. I wonder how long it will be before I can gather pollen?

100_1345.JPG

100_1351.JPG

Latest posts

Back