DNA Lemon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Heres some DNA Lemon Skunk with a 6 month cure. Very potent and taste super lemony.

IMG_1555.JPG

IMG_1558.JPG

That is beautiful. A six month cure, awesome, it make a huge difference huh. Wish I was there.

Rosebud said:
That is beautiful. A six month cure, awesome, it make a huge difference huh. Wish I was there.

Honestly. I dont see much of a difference from hitting it 72 hours from the jar or 6 months. One thing I luv about organic. It taste like what it will right away. Maybe a slight diff. Thanx

I think it makes a big difference, you really do not? Interesting. maybe it is psychosomatic. My Jack Herer smelled nasty( think mint and poo) when first harvested, now it has mellowed to a wonderful smooth lovely draw. Maybe yours is lemon through and through.

:clap: :headbang: :clap: :headbang:

Just awesome tasty tasty lookin budz, friend. Keep up the dank.

:peace:

nouvelle they look tasty...can't wait to harvest my first all organic run outside and give it a taste

who can keep meds around for six months? sheesh lol

:fly:

OGKushman said:
who can keep meds around for six months? sheesh lol

:fly:

Haha. I have some AK47 from 09'. Best pot I have ever grown too this day. Its sits as special reserve. You dont move well after smoking it.

Me too it seems crazy to ne able to keep it that long :) man to grow meds of that quantity lol.

6 month? wow. prolly well worth the wait. looks super danky! looks like you have alot of patience

Latest posts

Back