Do Clones Have To Adjust To Outside?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More shots of close ups of the buds ... seems like I'm not going to get much of a yield again this year ... the OZ looks like it will be a good yield but the rest ... well it remains to be seen ... the swt#3 is tall, but still doesn't look like it's going to give no more than 2 0z if that ... I don't have my hope up for high yields ... let me put it that way ... I'm hoping the guano will help, but perhaps I'm not using enough?

21AugComL.JPG

21AugEB.JPG

21AugEB1.JPG

Now the OZ indica buds are looking great ... she started to flower back in late July ... some of the others are just starting to get buds forming ... as you can see by the close up pictures I've posted ... that's why I'm wondering about a good yield this year ... I would love to get a pound ... a half, but I doubt I will ... from the 12 plants ... :confused2:

21AugNLL.JPG

21AugOZ.JPG

21AugOZ1.JPG

Now my guess is the OZ should be ready by Labor Day weekend ... what say you guys and gals?:confused:

Of course I will check the trichomes to make sure she is ready, but that's my guess ... what say you?

I was hoping the Super Silver Haze would get taller than it did, but it didn't ... don't think it will be a high yielder either ... but notice all the yellow leaves ... I'm thinking it's too early for that sort of thing ... comments?:confused:

21AugOZL.JPG

21AugSSHz.JPG

21AugSSHzL.JPG

The girls still looked a little hungry after given them the guano ... so I fed them some MG ... I'm goint out and get some bloom builder while I still have time ... I don't want another year of poor yields due to lack of feeding ... do you guys think I still have time?

Well I used some MG veg and MG bloom builder on the ladies ... looks like they are turning a nice green again ... the weather has been dry too giving them a chance to dry out ... the OZ indica looks like it will be ready in a week or so ... I will take final pictures of all the ladies before harvest ... it will be a happy and sad time ... I will miss seeing the ladies when I take my walk once they are gone ... but for now they look pretty happy ...

Here are more pictures of the ladies ... the bagseed lady is a nice size ... but I'm worried whether or not she will be as good as the mother ... I harvest a second bagseed plant and it was nothing like the mother ... in fact it was a terrible buzz ... I'm hoping this isn't the case with this one ... it does appear to be a different strain than the other bagseed ...
the big bud is starting to look really nice ... and the blockhead x love potion is filling out too ... I'm planning to feed some bloom builder today ... we've been getting rain so I can only give a little but I want to make sure they are getting enough to eat ... check it ...

7SeptBag.JPG

7SeptBigb.JPG

7SeptBl.JPG

The cheese x fox is looking great ... I think she will be a big yield a good quarter pound ... would be my guess ... the electric blues are over 6ft ... put I still don't smell the grapefruit flavor it use to have ... deeply disappointed about losing the smell after she recovered ... but she still is quite potent ... hopefully I will get some of the smell ... check it ... :hubba:

7SeptCF.JPG

7SeptEBE.JPG

7SeptEBW.JPG

The lovebud is looking good ... there was a part of one of the buds that had turned brown ... don't know what happen, but I removed it ... the Northern lights I tried to get some seeds, but it doesn't look like the pollen took ... the unknown plant I think is another northern light ... at least it smells like it ... won't know for sure until harvest ... check it ...

7SeptLB.JPG

7SeptNL.JPG

7SeptUnk.JPG

The super silver haze is shaping up nice ... she's not very tall, but the buds are looking nice ... I figure she will be done in early Oct.

The Oz indica was harvest ... this is the last picture of this fine lady ... I think she will yield about 3 oz maybe more ...

The sweet tooth#3 that was once a hermie, but is now a full blown female is doing well ... I don't think she is going to yield more than a ounce to an ounce and a half, maybe more ... but that's more bud than what I would have if I had killed her as was suggested by many ... :ignore:

7SeptSShz.JPG

7SeptOz.JPG

Swt3Cl.JPG

I got my harvest pictures mixed ... so here is the lady before harvest ... with a couple of close shots ...

From the shot of the buds what would be your guess as to yield? ... :confused:

Well hope you guys enjoyed my pictures ... of course there will be more in the near future:hubba:

OZhar.JPG

OZChar.JPG

OZClose.JPG

:ciao: My first lady is dry enough to smoke and get a proper weight ... since I took bits of her along the way and gave some away I can only give a good guess ... but I would say I got at least 3 oz from her maybe a little more ... not a little less though ... she was from a seed ... for the record:D

Thanks ... plan to update the thread until the harvest is done ... looks like it's going to be a good one ... for me at least ... :)

:ciao: well folks the deed was done for most of the ladies Saturday night ... had a few friends over yesterday to help with the manicure ... all is done ... will have pictures up to show the end results of the season as soon as I can ...

Well folks ... I finally got around to getting the pictures taken, edit and put up ...
The height of the plant didn't change much from the last measurements ... so this is the yield tally ...
Blockhead X Love Potion #1 over 5ft 3 yield 2.25 oz
Big Bud ... about 4ft 3 ... 1.75 oz
Cheese X Fox47 .... 5ft 8 .... only 1.25 oz ... could tell that by the picture that's for sure!

27SepBHLP.JPG

27Sepbig.JPG

27SepCF47.JPG

Okay ... these next three ladies ...
The Love Bud ... 3ft 7 ... yield ... 1.75 oz
The Northern Lights ... one was the unknown that was 4ft ... yield ... 1 oz
the second northern light was 3ft 8 ... yield ... 1.5 oz

27SepLB.JPG

27SepNL.JPG

27SepNL1.JPG

Now the next two are the super silver haze ... turn out to be a very nice smoke ... great head buzz:hubba:
Super Silver Haze ... 3ft 5 .... yield ... 1.25 oz
Sweet tooth #3 ... was a hermie when sexed ... 80% female ... despite warnings to kill her she regenerated and flowered into 100% female:D 6ft 8 .... yield ... 1.75 oz ... that 1.75 oz more than what I would have had if I'd killed her ... my hunch was right with this lady:p

This is the dried product after a week of hanging ...

27SepSSH.JPG

27SepSwt.JPG

4Octdry.JPG

Well it seems that you don't get much of a yield from a big plant ... I mean my best yield from one plant so far was 2.25 oz ... the sweet tooth, was over 6 feet yet I got less than 2 oz ... people say you can get several ounces from one plant ... but mine don't seem to want to produce a high yield ... but I am grateful for what I do get ... it's still more than I get in my closest ... plan to work on that to get a better yield ... ;)

Will be posting the last of the harvest in a couple of weeks ... 3 plants left ... I estimate a little over a pound of smoke from this year's outdoor grow ... last years 8 plants yield 11 ounces ... so this years 12 will give me over a pound ... so that will be the "magic number" for my outdoor grow ... 12 plants ... for a little over a pound of good smoke ... I don't know what the bag seed plant will be like, if it's low quality ... I will try and make hash with it ... if it doesn't make good hash ... I will save it for my "light weight" friends ... for smoke for them ... I'm hoping it will be a good quality ... I'm thinking I'll get 1.5 to 1.75 oz from it ... :hubba:

Latest posts

Back