Do these clones look right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
Last Time I took clones, all 6 died. I realized that they were drowning in water. These are short but that's because my humidity dome is short.
Now, I have the clones in well drained rockwool cubes under a cool, white flaurescent lamp. They seem to be doing alright so far.
My concern is that I might have cut off too much leaf matter because I researched and saw that clones will canibalize their fan leaves, but i did not leave any fan leaves, except on the one.
Also, these clones were taken during 2nd week of stretch. Will they need to reveg? If so, how does that work?

Attachments

• 20210821_225340.jpg
    20210821_225340.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210821_225354.jpg
    20210821_225354.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 22
clones look ok , kinda small

I like clones 8”- 16” inches tall and I especially like the top cola clone when topping mature plants in veg

the clones will reveg automatically as long as you keep them in the lights for at least 16 hours a day

how does that work?.........genetically ingrained in their DNA

I like clones 8”- 16” inches tall and I especially like the top cola clone when topping mature plants in veg

the clones will reveg automatically as long as you keep them in the lights for at least 16 hours a day

right on. Yea they are small because my humidity dome is for seedlings, and I didn't want to cut off big branches of my flowering plants, which are not that big to begin with. I am planning to pollinate my girls, that ought to be fun.

Last Time I took clones, all 6 died. I realized that they were drowning in water. These are short but that's because my humidity dome is short.
Now, I have the clones in well drained rockwool cubes under a cool, white flaurescent lamp. They seem to be doing alright so far.
My concern is that I might have cut off too much leaf matter because I researched and saw that clones will canibalize their fan leaves, but i did not leave any fan leaves, except on the one.
Also, these clones were taken during 2nd week of stretch. Will they need to reveg? If so, how does that work?
do you think there is enough leaf matter on those two smaller ones?

When cloning the top cola do you use root hormone? Anything special I should do? I'm planning on putting them in coco choir.

When cloning the top cola do you use root hormone? Anything special I should do? I'm planning on putting them in coco coir

Latest posts

Back