Do they grow???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenmary87

Reaction score
Will my marijuana plants grow in height and width even when they are in the flowering cycle? Do they only grow in the veg cycle or they keep growing during the flowering cyle as well? I don't have much space and they are almost 6 inches tall at 15 hours of light and I'm thinking about starting their flowering cycle If so, about how much should they grow during the flowering cycle. Not the buds the actual stems.

Plants will "stretch" when put into 12/12 lighting. They can double or even tripple in height. There are additives that can be used the make plants grow wider instead of taller when starting flowering. Humboldt makes some good stuff... Bushmaster is what it's called.... Good stuff for sure.

LST and topping works also. but dont flower a seedling at 6 inches.

You should wait till you see alternating nodes to set in to flower. Expect the size to at least double if not triple depending on your strain.

def not flower at 6",wait till atleast a foot`.stem size can also,and will gain strenghth and width whilst flowering.another good indication is to wait till you can sex the plant 1st-then flower if you see lots of internods/branches opposing,at least 4 sets.should take about 30 days under good lighting 4 veg,50-70 days flowering,wait until 50-70% of pistils have turned orange/red. HAPPY GROWING:) !!!

Latest posts

Back