do u need male&female to grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofaded

Reaction score
do u need a male and a female to grow? or u can just start with 1 plant. and what about the flowering? i was reading that u can flower early but u`ll only get like a gram or two .. how do u flower anyways i thought the plant would do it itself when its ready . isnt flowreing when it grows fruits(the bud), and the plant would need alot of dark times?

or flowering is time where u sex the plants? so im guessing you would need male and female?
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forumWOW/Full-Marijuana-Growing-Guide.html#FLOWERING

ive been reading that up there.. and i still kinda get confused

No u dont need a male and a female to grow. Males are bad unless you want your female to have seeds in the bud. YOu veg your plant on 24 hours or 18/6 if light and you should wait till its mature(when it has alternating nodes). Then you just change the light its getting to 12/12 this is how you flower it and you will soon see the sex of the plant.

ohhhhh what if ur plantin it outside how am i gnna have it get 18/6 or 12/12

Theres lots of people who can aswer this better than me but outside it will do it naturally through the months.

In nature when fall of the year arrives so does shorter days thus flowering!

well u need a female plant to get the bud of course, but to help you out even more, i think you need to do much much more research.

FIRST OF ALL I RECOMMEND YOU KNOW THE RULES OF GROWING

#1 (THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL) [/B]NO LOOSE LIP FAIL TO KEEP IT SHUT WILL GET U BUST (90% CHANCE)
#2 NEVER GET YOUR GROW EXPOSE! (MAKE UP A GOOD LIE IF SOMEONE DOES SEE IT)

Follow #1 and #2, then your good

Latest posts

Back