Do u think this is big nough?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcr6bk

Reaction score
now in kno this is small but jus wondering if big enough for harvest of small bushy plant(s). The dimensions are 2' 2 1/2" Tall, 3' 2" Wide, and sticks out 1' 4". This will be for 1/2 plants. How many do u think can fit? What would be the best lighting to use(on budget)? Right now i have a flourescent bulb. Jus using this till I build my own grow place in my room. I am going to build a 4 1/2' tall, 6' wide, and 2' long thing soon. Need to get enough money first for wood and vrything. Thanks any comments will help.

You can't grow pot in a space that short.
You need at least 4' height.

im not goin to grow the whole plant in that. wen im done constructing im putting it in a 5' tall, 7' wide, and 2' long. Is that alright.

I Just Built One That Is About 36 By 36 By 4 Feet Tall. Am Using 2 100 Watt Hps Setups. Seems To Be Getting To Hot Though About 85f, I Think If I Add A Fan It Should Help, On One Side I Have A Shelf With A Fluo Bulb For My Seeds And Cuttings. Seems To Be Working Well So Far But Next One Will Be Bigger.

do u need a HPS or MH lamp to grow good mj? Could u jus use Fluos?

For best results, you need 6,000 lumens per sq/ft.
That translates into 50 watts HPS per sq/ft.
You can grow marijuana under flo's--with poor results. You'll get 3 x more pot under proper lighting.

Marijuana "inhales" CO2 and "exhales" oxygen. When all the CO2 in the air is used up, growth stops.
That why you need FLO-THROUGH ventilation.
That requires an intake and exhaust.
Leaving a door open with a fan going will allow your plant to live but growth will be slow. You also need an oscillating fan inside for air distribution and stem strength.
I urge everyone who wants to grow pot to read at least 1 grow book.

I hav read plenty books. there jus so expensive. where i live they got a tons those choppers that detect large amount heat lighting.

Hey you guys said that space was to low for the plants. What about for lowryders i heard they only get 12-18in. tall ne way.Also if i top it and train it, it would fit wouldn't it?Ne body that has a comment please tell?

Low Rider = Low potency, low yeild, won't clone. But still people speak highly of it for micro-grows.

Do an online search for free grow guides. There are links to several good books.

Latest posts

Back