do we have any mt bikers here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
i've been off the bike for 6 wks now due to double foot surgery and i'm going eff'ing bonkers riding the recliner. so enough about that. what i want to know are some details about your passion?

i've been riding since mid 90's and currently on a 2013 canfield nimble 9. i ride about 75-100 miles a week when healthy. i've been waiting to get a canfield riot for 2 plus years and then at release covid happened. i thought JAAM or kaotic rode but i don't think they come around anymore

Last edited:
OK I will share one childhood memory with a bike
I was about 10 and I was riding my Mothers' old balloner (tires ) and was going down asphalt roadway as fast as my lil feet would go. My friends were being all cool and doing wheelies on their cool bikes and I was on the old womans bike feeling left out, so......... What did I do but tried to pull a wheelie and I did bike lifted and I was up only to have the darn front wheel pop off as I was 4 feet in the air in front. I knew I was going have to come back down and I did with a bang, hit a bump down went the front forks and they burried themselves were they landed, I went from 20mph to zero and my boys slammed into the area undrer the handlebars, Fookin OUCH , I was swollen and blk and blue for months. Never rode a female bike again.

Ouch!

Hi everyone! Sorry for my absence, we've been working on our off grid system. Our generator (brand new, of course) had a faulty part, so we've been jammin', hoping to beat the faulty part, lol.
received_312751546728884.jpeg

Missing you all though!

Sorry for the mess, but wanted to share.

OK another Riding bike slid out on coral roadway way back when Key West had coral roadways
Went down hard right on my face, I was picking coral and scabs for months from the good side of my face
You think my dog is ugly LOL

Doc Im sorry I took your thread on a tangent
OK Back on Track
Nope never rode Mt bikes, I would be the guy doing this

See the source image

But this might cure your itch for a bit
See the source image

I kick myself in the azs , 25yrs ago I was dismantling repeater huts for the phone company and they had generator with all power back ups in place with very special wet cell batteries that never went bad
I was offered the whole setup for free , but at the time I did not have time to play with it.
I wish I had . was worth $1000's of dollars gone .

Cool Does the solar aray follow the sun or fixed position?
These are stationary by our next set might move (let's see how much money we have then, lol)

Sorry, didn't mean to run this thread outta bounds!

My son mountain bikes and is going to start coming to our land to do it, we have 40 acres, lots of space to get hurt, or I mean, have fun! Lol

Latest posts

Back