do we have any mt bikers here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well this isn't the 1st time i've had pic issues on this site. could you have angie possibly look into it for me please? you did see them at one point then WH, correct?

that's weird as i can see the pics just fine at my end. can anyone see them, WH?

no i don't work for gm just at various plants of theirs. i'm a pipefitter for local 370 flint so i work at truck assembly, paint shop, engine plant, body shop, trim shop, tank farm for oil and gas and industrial waste. they're all in the same complex but different buildings. it's work and i like what i do, but working for gm is a pita with all the pre planning and safety evals and debriefing paper work makes you wanna kick babies

If I click on the link to the photo I get this message:

1599338757610.png

If i click that link it takes me to my FB pics.😳
How freaking weird.

Keep your eyes on Doc. Me thinks he is an Alien from outer space. Bet those minus signs are Pods and he is a body snatcher. Probably wants me cause im so handsome.
😂😂😂

Keep your eyes on Doc. Me thinks he is an Alien from outer space. Bet those minus signs are Pods and he is a body snatcher. Probably wants me cause im so handsome.
😂😂😂
what the hellz WH you're not supposed to tell once you figured it out

I feel asleep,, now i have no feelings. The pod got me,,,,oh wait,, i never had any feelings.
😂😂😂😂😂

these are in order as they were before and last attempt to make right.

MVIMG_20190614_173854.jpg
MVIMG_20190615_074059.jpg
MVIMG_20190615_074950.jpg
MVIMG_20190614_180001.jpg
MVIMG_20180922_131803.jpg
MVIMG_20180921_194407.jpg

What size are those - sign photos. How many KB? When I looked at that last post in edit, I didn't see any indication of images where the minus signs are.
Can you use the attach files and not a drag and drop to see if that helps? Or a copy and paste?

Latest posts

Back