Do you ever take a nap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, Mom. You're not alone. Afternoon naps were the bees knees when I was a little boy in kinnygarten and I still dig 'um 50 years later. Nap time was the only bright spot I remember from my 2 years of Catholic school. Hail Mary and pass the doob, Sistah! :cool:

I am a napping machine. I love to burn a hash ball ona hot summer day and sleep from about 2pm to 4pm or maybe even 5pm if I'm feelin' it.

im up half the night - worked 23 years graveyard so if i feel like a nap - i take 1

there's nothing like a nap, preferably in front of a cricket test match, you can wake up an indeterminate time later and you've not missed too much.

the only problem is that nothing irritates a woman quicker than a man sleeping on the sofa in the daytime.

unless she is either under you or on top............ hehehe one way or another SHE will get sum "work" out of you hehehe

astra007 said:
unless she is either under you or on top............ hehehe one way or another SHE will get sum "work" out of you hehehe

;) Muahhaaahaha!

hey Mom....yes i love naps...i don't take one every day...but i definitely try to ;) :)

Well between school (full time), work (fulltime), home work and working on my car etc im lucky to sleep at all sometimes.

A Nap? What the hell is that!? Try telling that to my 3 year old.... A nap (lol)

GreenDayGirl said:
A Nap? What the hell is that!? Try telling that to my 3 year old.... A nap (lol)

Shhhh, don't say that too loud. ;) Luckily my toddler still takes one. Don't know what I'll do when he decides to give it up!!! :D

SmokinMom said:
Shhhh, don't say that too loud. ;) Luckily my toddler still takes one. Don't know what I'll do when he decides to give it up!!! :D

I forsee pre-K in the near future. :p

As far as a nap, I have a hard time sleeping at night much less during the day.:(

Mutt said:
I forsee pre-K in the near future. :p

Ain't that the truth!

Sorry you have a bad time sleeping. I am such the opposite. I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Gotta love sleep apnea!!!

hell ya,,everyday 1pm till 230 ,,i do all my morning stuff ,,,eat lunch ,smoke a joint ,and then nappy,nappy ,just don't tell the wife who works all day no nap ,but i do spoil her when she gets home hahaha,,,peace,love,rasta

Don't you have to wake up to take a nap??? If i could i would sleep all damn day....

But i take naps... Usually when i'm feeling weakend and run down twards like 7pm... i sleep till like 10 and then start my days all over again

Latest posts

Back