Do you grind your weed before smoking it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to use an antique coffee grinder for years now just a simple hand grinder. Smokes more even IMO.
Coffee Grinder ? we're you rginding zips at a time
Im gonna leave it so someone one can correct me

If some of you may have noticed I suffer from a dyslexia like illness since that damm lead decided to take up residency in my head.
The letter " a " gets me a lot

Using this one for a while:

Attachments

• IMG_20220306_124423459.jpg
    IMG_20220306_124423459.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 8
I heard kids using tampons soaked in booze to get drunk and no smell on their breath
You can die real fast this way , alcohol molecules are absorb immediately into blood stream and your Blood alcohol lvl skyrockets right up to what it would normally be after many drinks. So if you were to use 3 ozs of alcohol a kid could blow a .30 on test. Can die over .20 ............

You can die real fast this way , alcohol molecules are absorb immediately into blood stream and your Blood alcohol lvl skyrockets right up to what it would normally be after many drinks. So if you were to use 3 ozs of alcohol a kid could blow a .30 on test. Can die over .20 ............
My ex was a emerg nurse for years alcohol poisoning and kids seem to go hand in hand

My ex was a emerg nurse for years alcohol poisoning and kids seem to go hand in hand
I've seen lots of folks alch blows over the years. Some folks drink a lot, everyday. They wake up over the limit.

Then there's the causal drinker. If casual drinker gets over .2 they are trashed. I've had two guys over the years below north of .3 and still pass the balance, walk and turn, etc! Only 2 in a touch over 30 years.

The highest I personally saw was .451 and he was walking around at the scene. Hit several cars, one a police car that was stopped at the light. These guys livers must be smoked.

Bear I mind, I've seen a ton of DUI reports over the years, these were the hum dingers.

Bubba
my go to grinder and papers

View attachment 289920

Just got these!

Attachments

• IMG_20220306_183228871_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220306_183228871_HDR.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back