Do you grind your weed before smoking it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen lots of folks alch blows over the years. Some folks drink a lot, everyday. They wake up over the limit.

Then there's the causal drinker. If casual drinker gets over .2 they are trashed. I've had two guys over the years below north of .3 and still pass the balance, walk and turn, etc! Only 2 in a touch over 30 years.

The highest I personally saw was .451 and he was walking around at the scene. Hit several cars, one a police car that was stopped at the light. These guys livers must be smoked.

Bear I mind, I've seen a ton of DUI reports over the years, these were the hum dingers.

Bubba

Just got these!
I dont drink much and can feel a half a beer. I can smokes me a lot of weed and do the hokey pokey

I dont drink much and can feel a half a beer. I can smokes me a lot of weed and do the hokey pokey
I had to stop drinking, I guess three years now, maybe 4? Didn't have an alcohol problem, body just decided not to tolerate it any longer.

I don't have anything against people drinking, around me or otherwise, I just can't. No big deal, really enjoyed old bourbon and scotch with the cigars. For over a year I couldn't smoke them. Just not same without some spirits of some sort. I got over it.

Bubba

Never. The terps are too important. I cure and store in a wine cooler at 55% RH and 55 degrees. It’s lovely months later. I couldn’t imagine grinding it up and losing all those fresh aromas stored in sealed calyxs.

Hmmm. I find those flavors and smell explode when ground up.

I do one hits as pieces of buds, for pipes and joints I grind.
Bubba

Latest posts

Back