Do you grind your weed before smoking it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes , always , unless I cannot find my grinder in which case I’ll use a pair of fishers to chop up the bud

i do not like flowers when they are over dry and when I touch the bud , it crumbles...almost to powder when ground

i like my flowers full of trichomes and almost moist when rolled , almost like a good pipe tobacco moistness

Right...62%...I think that's what got me thinking about grinding. My homegrown doesn't grind like the dry weed I'm used to. Maybe the relatively loose buds I harvested have plenty of exposed surface area, but for larger bowls and joints it smokes pretty fine unground.

Right...62%...I think that's what got me thinking about grinding. My homegrown doesn't grind like the dry weed I'm used to. Maybe the relatively loose buds I harvested have plenty of exposed surface area, but for larger bowls and joints it smokes pretty fine unground.
I keep my herb at 62% using humidity paks , I grind it while its a lil moist out of jar
Then leave it to dry on rolling tray spread out thin , after a few hrs I roll...........
That how we Roll in the Shire

I keep my herb at 62% using humidity paks , I grind it while its a lil moist out of jar
Then leave it to dry on rolling tray spread out thin , after a few hrs I roll...........
That how we Roll in the Shire
OK frodo....pipe weed @62% it is....

Bubba

There is something weird in my internal edible system, and same with vapor. No matter what the weed, the high is the same (THC level being constant between sample as much as possible.) Only potency makes variable, but type of high is always the same. More of a high energy edgy leaning buzz. Not my personal fav.

So edibles I only use as a mild base mostly, and smoke on top. Just don't vape anymore, too bad, so handy.

Bubba

^^^Me, too. Joints always get ground, but occasionally, I'll stuff a small bud into the bowl. No feathers, though. :)
I much prefer hash. No muss, no fuss, no grinding. Just knock off a chunk and enjoy.

There is something weird in my internal edible system, and same with vapor. No matter what the weed, the high is the same (THC level being constant between sample as much as possible.) Only potency makes variable, but type of high is always the same. More of a high energy edgy leaning buzz. Not my personal fav.

So edibles I only use as a mild base mostly, and smoke on top. Just don't vape anymore, too bad, so handy.

Bubba
People do shove it up the pooper too

I make my own using coco oil and extracted THC
Than in my vintage Mold
1636672486003.png

Latest posts

Back