Do you guys still Dream?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
I have noticed that I dont dream or remember dreaming any more. If I dont smoke for a couple of days then I remember my dreams but if I smoke I dont.

Does anyone have the same experience? Found it rather odd.

I have crazy dreams. I posted a few threads about them on here.

I have not been able to remember my dreams for about 5 years...:confused:

I know it has nothing to do with marijuana tho because about 2 of those 5 years were MJ free.

Remembering dreams is something i have had to teach my brain to do. Its hard and requires a lot of brain/body connection. Most people think of the brain and the body as 2 different systems. The physical and the mental. Overcome this and you will understand how your thoughts (more meditation than just simple thought) can change your body. This is a very important part of living and interacting, and a lot of ppl go their whole life without realizing their brains potential/ability.

If I told yall about my dreams they would fined me and commit me to a insane asylum

Good question and I am the same way. I very rarely remember anything I dream about (though I am sure I had dreams) when I smoke. The opposite is true though when I drink. If I have 2 or on a fun night 10 drinks I end up having very vivid dreams that I always rememeber clearly when I wake up.

-SSF-

Ssf nononoooo

those dreams, yea...i hate to tell you this, those were just blackout flashes from the night before.

:rofl:

you really did that

Hehe, its strange. Its only on nights that i sleep after smoking. If I'm clean then I dream, and my dreams have always been very real. Used to do allot of meditation but stopped a year or so ago.

That has a lot more to do with you ability to focus and channel your thoughts in your current frame of mind. But for real there is so much info on it out there. If you want to remember your dreams, your going to have to work on it.

quick google search brings up 1000s of related queries
hXXp://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+remember+dreams&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

OGKushman said:
Ssf nononoooo

those dreams, yea...i hate to tell you this, those were just blackout flashes from the night before.

:rofl:

you really did that

:rofl: No they were dreams. Two nights ago I drank some chardonnay and spent the night being chased around by a T-Rex with fire hydrants for arms.....pretty sure that didn't happen the night before :D

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
:rofl: No they were dreams. Two nights ago I drank some chardonnay and spent the night being chased around by a T-Rex with fire hydrants for arms.....pretty sure that didn't happen the night before :D

-SSF-

That reminds me of that movie with Will Ferrell....Which one is it..???

Land of The Lost

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::D

Yea that was land of the lost lol

it reminded me of the cartoon movie with the trex. The leader guy says to the trex "get him fool" and the trex is stuck in the corner,"i cant, i got a big head, and small arms" :rofl:

bahahaaaa that one made me laugh for days

The wife and I have the same thing going on Jericho....I know I dream but can't remember a thing...wasn't like that till I became a habitual pot smoker.

Ditto that ^^^.. except i have been a smoker for about 35 years now...lol..

SensiStarFan said:

-SSF-

maybe I should rethink this BPOM nomination. That is funny dream right there.

I have wierd dreams all the time. I don't think they have anything to do with smoking weed or drinking though. I have thm wether I partake or not.
The other night I dreamt I was sitting in a booth at Denny's and sitting across from me was a miniature horse, with a pirate hat, eating a salad.
supposedly dreams mean something.....I have no idea what that could mean.

when you quit smoking weed.. if you dont remember your dreams you might start.. if you do remember your dreams they will get more vivid than when you were smoking.. i read something about this a long time ago.. dont remember exactly why.

Oh heck yes!!!! But only because of a prescribed med I take daily now. So very vivid and unusual, yet exciting all the same. :). I love sleeping even more then I once did, it's like traveling somewhere new every night.

I had 2 last night. The freakiest being that me, and 2 other unknown girls were in a bobsled going along the roof of an old Victorian house then the nose of the bobsled sled off the roof and was dangling down. I had super powers and was able to hold us onto the eave until help arrived.

The other one was of my boss telling the mom of my least fav student that her little brat couldn't attend anymore. Hahah, too bad that one didn't happen. I was lil bummed when i saw that kid this morning.

:p

But yes... LOVE dreaming all the time.

Before beginning this medicine I might have remembered 2 a yr.

My dreams have been getting more realistic, lucid and straight up crazy.im starting to reconized im in a dream alot more now and can somewhat control them. i had a crazy dream last night that i faught some guy and grabed a knife and killed him then me and my freinds tryd hiding it. i ended the dream as soon as i got we got caught. lol been watch to much DEXTER i think...

Latest posts

Back