Do you have any pets? O:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dogs Frank and Phoebe. Love them to bits.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Max I think Howard and Wilson would maybe like Frank and Phoebe.... lololol I love the name Phoebe. I knew a lady named that once.

Max I think Howard and Wilson would maybe like Frank and Phoebe.... lololol I love the name Phoebe. I knew a lady named that once.
I'm sure Frank would love the company but Phoebe is not as sociable. I like Howard and Wilson as names too. I prefer solid people names rather than the likes of Spot or Fido.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have a pet dog named Cindy. She's a Golden Retriever. I really miss her so much. I don't have picture because I was young when I have her. Someone told me that they reincarnate after death. I hope she's doing great now and have a great master.

I have a cat and she's wacky. She'll miss judge jumps and go head-first into a wall or she goes to jump up on something and she doesn't jump high enough and grabs with her front legs and hangs LOL
She's great for laughs
I don't know how to add a picture.

This sweetie in my avatar we call Hannibelle! Cold blooded vicious killer of mice and rats. Her favorite part? The Brains. She has two brothers, all rescue, and was called Marshmellow but I usually call her lil-bit because she is so small. That's all I can say as I could be identified "ratted out by my crew" with too much information.

Hello Metalheader Yes, most if not all of us have pets. They are the most amazing animal. Some people don't believe dogs, cats have feeling. I can contest that they do. I myself have 14. 5 are recues. Rebel, Onyx, Brownie, Queenie, Buttons, Shadow, Little Bit, Freakie, Max, Lillie, Luna, Jasmine, Red, and Zeus. They all are muchly loved. The black dog in the picture is Buttons. Right now everyone is sleeping. My quite morning are stony and peaceful. Coffee in hand. Have a good day.:cool:

I own three cats myself. Two females (spayed) Kali and Pink and my one Tomcat called Whiskers, the reason the other two are spayed. lol ;)

His name is Jet -- I busted him outta doggie jail !-- I think maybe he deserved to be there -- Jet is a bud thief and he will fight U for it !-- He's a pit bull trapped in a 6 lb body !--Give him a bath and he will bleed U !-- He got needle teeth and when he gets mad it's like petting a chain saw !
He's also a runner !-- He gets out the front door U gotta chase him down and he's fast !-- He got brought back to the pound a couple times after being adopted -- He bad !
20181120_143255.jpg

Keef that's too funny about Jet being brought back, but only because he is free again with you! Jet proves that they're all different in their own way just as we are. I had a runner once, so I would take him for a long jog and when we get back, he goes down!!

IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG
Two female maltese,Mother and Daughter,both spayed.Marissa,the mom was a rescue from a puppy mill from South Carolina.When we got her poor thing smelled like death and her boobs were huge.Two vets,two checks not one said hey this dog is pregnant,well anyway three weeks after adoption she gave birth to Rebel,and let me tell ya,she lives up to the name.

Hi Oliver, I can't help you with that, for some reason we don't have fleas where i live. Be really careful with flea meds on a puppy, maybe look for something organic like a lavender wash... I am sure there are lots. Enjoy your new friend. Nothing better than pets.

Thanks for opening a year-old thread to shill us for pet express. Almost every one of your posts is a shill, complete with a link - like this one has.

You people are so tiresome.... Either sell your shit straight up, or eff off back to where you came from.

Now, excuse me - I have to go to some pet forums to try and sell weed products.

Latest posts

Back