• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Do you have good results searching here????

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
Hey guys... I dont know why but when i do a search here for things i know are here i never get any good results...

Example: I know a couple people here were growing strawberry cough and i search that and get no results for strawberry cough... Same with Pineapple express... i get 4 results...??

One thread i started with PEx in the title doesnt even come up... Why????? :confused:

N

nvthis

dunno, but I haven't been able to find things lately either;)

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
The best way to search the site is to use google. Click on Advanced search. Down at the bottom you can specify a domain to limit the search to (marijuanapassion.com). It's fun! It's fast! It's easy!

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
it has shown 'exceptionally' poor results lately. :confused:

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys... I thought it was only me.... good to know im not the only one that bad results when i search....

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
yeah Art's got it.. advanced seach used to yeild somewhat relevant results.. not lately though. now the only way to get a decent search is what art mentioned.

Latest posts