Do you know who Mrs. October is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
hello friends...we all know who Mr October is but do yall know who Mrs. October is...Well if ya dont its tcbud...for those that dont know her she grows some serious DAnk with great colors...and she has won every October BPOTM for last 4 years straight :yay:

Congrats Girl.....Toot that Horn:D

whaat up 4u---looks like she will be winning november too---did you see that pink pistle she posted---that is one hot chick---:hubba:

Mrs. October :) very appropriate. You rock tcbud I bet Thanksgiving at your place is popular, LOL
:48:

is the one at the top of this page Not hers? and is it not for October? I thaught I voted..could be stoned tho

..."semantics?"... :p Oct' entry/Nov bpotm?.. or is it?...:confused2: ;)

I dont Know ...I still know SHe is by FAr the Most winner of this prize..And I just :heart: Her

:ciao: tcbud

4U, this is November.

TCBud is our Marijuana Passion Queen.

my face is red....

I mentioned to 4u after this last win that I had four straight years winning October BPOM, I thought October entry meant October BPOM. Anyway, four years I have had a colorful bud up there the month of November. You guys do love your colorful buds.

Thank you for casting your votes for my pictures, I always feel it an honor.

Yes G2P, Thanksgiving is a stoned fest around here. Three days of stoned, cooking, eating, fishing and loving family (as long as we arent arguing about dressing or whip cream or how long a turkey should stand).

Much Respect as well as Love tcbud Your a Wonderfull Asset to this Community..Thanks for sharing

And we shouldnt forget BPOTY 2009.

tcbud rules and i agree MP would not be the same without her. :D

Latest posts

Back