Do you like Glass blunt pipes? If so please share why

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

towelie510

Reaction score
I am trying to decide on whether to buy a glass blunt pipe. At the moment I am looking at this ceramic based one to avoid toxic cheap metals. Please share your experience with them as I never actually tried one before.

Attachments

• glass-blunts.jpg
    glass-blunts.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 16
The more you load the nastier it tastes near the end. But, I think I have rounded the curve to the point that I am at the beginning stages of being an Old F%@k ... So what do I know.. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. I like mine to hold very little so I get the fresh taste but I do have to reload often.

The more you load the nastier it tastes near the end. But, I think I have rounded the curve to the point that I am at the beginning stages of being an Old F%@k ... So what do I know.. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. I like mine to hold very little so I get the fresh taste but I do have to reload often.
I have a grav glass blunt, it works fine but...
Towards the end it gets a little gooy, but can be smoked down....one other thing, it works much better if you pre grind the weed and let it sit out 20 mins or so to feel dry. Fresh ground sticky non pre dried bud doesn't burn well or evenly. Dry some first.

Bubba

I first got the glass blunt after my 2 year laying off weed. All my pot was 20% or up types, so 2 or 3 hits all that's needed. Once found that "uncomfortable" level and had noticed smoking some CBD bud took off the edge.

I would keep the glass blunt filled with CBD bud, ready to hit. Fortunately or unfortunately, don't need that anymore. My dam tolerance is through the roof these days.

Bubba

I love my twisty glass blunt pipe. I have extra tubes that I fill with the good stuff so I can enjoy them whenever. I do like a super clean pie tho and they are a bit of a pain to clean but still worth it to me. Great for a weekend trip too when ready rolls or your other favorite gadget is cumbersome. I don’t use it all the time but it’s always ready when I need it. I would recommend everyone to try it
E9AE7A42-79D4-47B2-8183-B18DB7FCB00A.jpeg

Must be an OG thingy

Latest posts

Back