Do You Name Your Plants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt420lane

Reaction score
I name my plants and im shure that im not the first to do so. They become part of us all most like a cat or dog and we love them:) My fav plant was named little girl kus she was little and pritty!! one of my female plants name is GRABY kus some of the shooters will reach out and rap a little bit around the plant next to her!

What are some of the names that you have given your plants?

matt

I don't name them but sometimes I talk to them,

Things like "Hurry up and grow you bloody things" :ccc:

i did at first but now i just call them by strain till harvest time and then i call them the condemned :D

i m like dub, i just call em by strain, and i let em listen to the rock-n-roll if thier good girls. i guess that could be thier name, "good girls":D ...

1-4 4-1 1-4b stinkey bi**h ya we name them but mostly it is `have u checked the girls today?`

I call em "the beautiful ones", lol my g/f calls em germlings when the yare smaller then 3-4 inches lol. I have no choice but to number them all though and I number them in sequence so if I have a mom that's number is 33 then I take 5 clones, the clones will be named 33.a , 33.b , 33.c , 33.d 33.e

This is how I keep track of individual plant health's and how I can identify which strain is which and can track growth patterns.

I also keep records on the computer with a flowchart software and take daily notes and f.y.i. I can overwrite the information on my drive remotely if needed (even better then formating it and data is NOT recoverable. I have a remote, undeclared trojan installed so that if ever the drive gets stolen and/or taken by authorities and @ any time connects to the net (with out the Trojan deleted) I can overwrite the drive instantly. Also worth noting that if the drive is connected to a Ethernet port, and not the same MAC address is used it is set to overwrite automatically after a certain period of time if I cannot access the drive remotely. If the period of time is expired and the drive is connected it is set to overwrite instantly the moment that it has power to it.

You all crack me up. LOL LOL My ex husband named one of ours Walter Greenleaf one time even though it was a girl.:hubba: :tokie: lol

i was telling my friend about the tallest seedling when i started my first grow, he asked if i would name it speed racer, and i did. out of 9 seedlings, speed racer is one of my 2 about to harvest. other than that im not good at names

I call them the babies. The big one, small one, and stinky one...that way if I'm out of town, and the g/f is tending them I can talk to her on the cell. Then anyone eves dropping gets the "oh, the cat had kittens" story ;)

Latest posts

Back