Do You Run Your Fan & Filter When Lights Are Off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamholfarm

On the Farm
Reaction score
I'm curious to know if most growers run their fan(s)/filter(s) when the lights are off, especially when it gets fragrant?

Thanks,

Chip

:farm:

yeah i run my fan 24/7
even when the light is off you need fresh air exchange..
LH

I have a vortex and carbon filter exhausting 24/7...but I have other fans and filters that cool lights and only come on with the timers.

But yes, I have one 24/7 and it keeps smells from escaping:)

You want to keep your Stalks strong. Plus, its important to keep the ambient temperature stabled. Even in the dark hours.

i did run everything 24/7. then temp got cold out hadda turn fresh intake off lol

Thanks everyone! I changed my set-up and am running the fan and filter 24/7 now. I did do a dumb thing though, I nocked the back plug out of the ballest for the light and did not notice for about 30 minutes :eek:

The girls still love me though :D

Thanks again,

Chip

I tried something new, where I had my light and big ex. fan on the same timer and a smaller ex. fan (less than 1/2 strength of the big one) come on for the dark 12 hours, mostly done because of the noise. but at about 2 weeks in alot of the leaves went pale yellow. At first I was thinking grow tent gas off but, now I think it was lack of air flow (the girls went outdoors anyway and are now looking alot better) so I too concur with 24/7 exhaust on.

Oh yeah - I forgot about a speed controller - thanks for the reminder

Chip

Latest posts

Back