Do You Smoke With Others?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BugsBunny

Do you smoke alone, or with family / friends?

My wife and I are "closet smokers". None of our family or friends smoke. And none of our family or friends know we smoke. It feels kinda strange sometimes.

That's one reason we'd like to go to the Cannabis Cup one day. To be around other smokers for a change.

In college, it was fun getting together with a bunch of friends and passing a bong around, laughing uncontrollably. Haven't seen those days in a long time.

I smoke with friends/family and alone depends on what is going on

I smoke with friends. Alone. With my fiancés rents.

I'd like to smoke more with others, and am glad when I get to see my stoner friends..

But it's usually just me.

I hve friends that I smoke with from time to time at parties but mostly it is just me and the wife. My brothers know I smoke not sure about my parents. I don't flaunt it with them but I don't hide it either. I sure wldnt smoke a bowl in front of them lol, but if they asked me if I smoked I wld be honest with them.

I don't know about you, but if I spark up a bowl family and friends just kind of sniff it out. I may start out to smoke alone but it seldom ends up that way.

I smoke alone....unless someone visits or I visit someone or.....

I smoke with my wife and when they are around another couple, my Dad has bad arthrits so i talked him into smoking one with me once but after he said it wasnt his thing. too each their own.

I have two girl friends I can smoke with. My daughter and I laugh and act the silliest together.
Can't wait till mr rb can smoke with me. He hasn't touched it in 30 years. He will be surprised huh. One more year and he will.

Pretty much the only time that I smoke is with friends (usually to compare strains). From time to time I will puff a little alone but that is few and far between...The wife buffs 4/5 times a day but I pass.
I think it is mainly because the last harvest was a bit of a let down. I am sure that when I harvest this Lemon in a few weeks I will be puffing allot more because I love the taste and smell of it..

Regularly solo, but when close friends are around, with them too. The wife doesn't partake much. Like maybe once or twice a year. I don't tell her when I do cause that gives her leverage to F with me. Most of the time she can't tell if I've smoked or not anyhow, unless I tell her.

I smoke alone, with friends and with my parents....everyone should enjoy :))

Latest posts

Back