Do you Still use your Vape??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Still Vape??

• Still Vaping and LOVE IT!

• Have one, used it, stored it, BONG it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

benamucc

is NORML
Reaction score
Credit where credit's due...Stoney came up with this idea.

So do you still use it, or did you use it for a short time, get the bong back out, and the vape has been in the closet ever since?

Thanks for the credit man! Yeah, I bought a vape about two years ago and used it for a week every time. Then a week every other time. Then only once a week...

It's been in the closet every since.

btw, did I mention I love my new bong? hahahaahahahaa:bong:

I'm thinking about getting a vape, but currently love MY bong.

I use it probably once every other week but I love my bong.....I bet if I used the ape more I wld not be so congested in the mornings....
I will probably use it tonight to see what these new strains I have taste like...(pre 98 bubba and LVPK)...everything tastes better from the vape.

I am hooked on the vape. It has been over a month and it is all I use. I think anything else tastes nasty now. I know, i can't believe it either. I am shocked. My sense of taste is back. I don't cough...I am a happy happy vaperor.

I need to get a vape. I need to get a vape and... I need to get a vape.

I looooove my da buddah! Use it twice a week! Give the ol lungs a nice break!

I love my vape, but i try to rotate all my pipes. For some reason the 2 foot steamroller has'nt been out for a long time hahahaha.

I don't use my vape as often as I would like but that's because of my environment, I'm working on several projects in the home at the same time so everything is clutterred and I don't have a permanant home for the vape. Having to take it out of the box every time I want to use it has become more of a hassle than I like. It will be nice to get the projects done so I can have the vape set up and ready to go any time.

Guilty confession ahead:
I have two vapes now. One for a very fast get loaded, and one to sit and relax and puff on slowly while Mr RB is having his scotch.
Why would one need to get loaded in a hurry you might ask? Beats me, but sometimes I do.
The new one is the Vapir no 2. and it is portable and silent. My other fast ones fan is loud like a hair dryer but does the trick in short order.
They use different temps too. Love um.

Awesome...I think I have to get one. Kinda hard to "demo" one ;)

i gotta recommend the v tower extreme,it does the same job as the volcano at half the price.mine stays set up in my living room.i've had it for over 2 years and it still gets used at least 3 times a week.

Do you guys think that it tastes so much better then the smoke? I used to love to smoke, not now. Tastes like burning leaves now.
Good to know about the vtower.
Benemucc glad to have you.

I use my vape (DaBuddah) usually once per day and bong the rest
The only taste that matches a vape imho is from a nice tall CLEAN bong with ice water in it. I guess I have spoiled myself since I used to use nothing but a little metal pipe but now will not use anything but the bong (clean) or vape. Anything else, even a clean glass pipe, just does not have the flavor for me.

been 2 years and i still use it once a day

I'm not proud to say that I have yet to use one, I almost used one at Lake Powell a couple years ago but got sidetracked and never did.

i didnt yesterday or today yet.... so lets say every other day minimum

Latest posts

Back